Innovates Iphone app and Wifi transmitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innovates Iphone app and Wifi transmitter

So i bought an SCSS pod and im putting a boost gauge and a fuel pressure in it. I still wanted another gauge for AFR. I would have to keep it clean so i would have to buy another type of pod and it would be a single MM pod which is like 300 plus the cost of a wideband and interceptor will easyily put at well over 700 just to monitor my Air fuel. So i thought about looking for a better cost effective route. I'm considering using the Innovate OT-2 data OBD interface and download their Iphone app. With this I can clear/check codes, monitor IATs, and basically everything a dashhawk would do alone with data logging. Plus 0-60, 1/4 mile, everything basically. I can then plug in the LC1 wideband and monitor my AFR. The wideband kit with the iPhone WiFi adapter is $350 so thats a lot less and I get a lot more features for about half the price. I might try it out and report back about it. Here's a few links about the unit.

Video about it

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats
Working...
X