Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Am I the only malibu guy left lurking around on here???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Am I the only malibu guy left lurking around on here???

Bump.....cause I have a Mali
    Wife: 09 Malibu LTZ 3.6L
    K&N filter, modified stock air box and MAF, and custom intake piping (done, but needs more perfecting). Working on custom engine damper and mount (stock mount on engine is plastic and flex's terribly). Also about to port a TB.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Me: 06 Focus ST 2.3L
    Balance shaft delete, Cosworth CAI, FRPP (Borla) catback, poly dog-bone trans mount bushings, 89oct SCT tune
    Had a Cosworth header and 93oct tune at one point.

Comment

I had a Malibu!...Then a G6...now, a Trailblazer, but I'm still here!
      2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

LoL... Im still lurking... Love My Fusion Sport...
        2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
        Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Originally posted by LB2 View Post
          LoL... Im still lurking... Love My Fusion Sport...
          You ever drive that out to Howell, m-59? Raced a black AWD one of those with my Focus on i96 west a year or two ago.....now that I think about it, was longer then that cause I had my header....maybe 3-4 years ago? LOL. Ran good regardless, we were door to door both times. If it was a FWD one he'd walk me, pretty sure it was stock....maybe an intake.
          Last edited by gokart2; 04-22-2013, 10:04 PM.
          K&N filter, modified stock air box and MAF, and custom intake piping (done, but needs more perfecting). Working on custom engine damper and mount (stock mount on engine is plastic and flex's terribly). Also about to port a TB.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Balance shaft delete, Cosworth CAI, FRPP (Borla) catback, poly dog-bone trans mount bushings, 89oct SCT tune

Comment

Originally posted by gokart2 View Post
            You ever drive that out to Howell, m-59? Raced a black AWD one of those with my Focus on i96 west a year or two ago.....now that I think about it, was longer then that cause I had my header....maybe 3-4 years ago? LOL. Ran good regardless, we were door to door both times. If it was a FWD one he'd walk me, pretty sure it was stock....maybe an intake.
            If it were a AWD Sport he would have walked you...
            2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
            Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Originally posted by LB2 View Post
              If it were a AWD Sport he would have walked you...
              No......we went from a highway 60 roll, if he had that extra weight I would have got him. From a dig both cars would get me, just at different points.

Comment

I've been lurking around in the shadows for a few years, used to have Twistintommy as my name but I couldn't remember my password and didn't have access to the e-mail I signed up with. Good to be back.

Comment

Been lurking in the shadows for a couple years. Used to log-in as TwistinTommy, but I couldn't remember my password and didn't have access to the original e-mail account. Good to be back!

Comment

Im still here. I peak in from time to time hoping more mods pop up... lol. Except for a built trans im pretty full up on mods. Tune, exhaust, intake.

Comment

I'm a newbie to the site but not cars nice to meet all of you

Comment

New to forum but have had my Malibu since '05.
                        Been tracking it for two years now.

Comment

Still here... kinda. Just get info when I need it.

Comment

Working...
                          X