Fault Airbag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fault Airbag

Well I took the seats out of the goat to clean them and under them. When I hooked the seats back up and start the car I get "Fault Airbag" I triple checked the connections and they are all secure.

Any idea? I may take it to the dealership to get the code cleared and see if that does anything.
    Make me a signature and ill put it in here...

Re: Fault Airbag

you try the battery disconnect trick?

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Originally posted by snowmanG6 View Post
      you try the battery disconnect trick?
      This. I unplugged my seats a while ago and got the airbag. Unplug the battery and plug it back in, it went away.
      sigpic
      MY PROGRESSION:
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

I tried doing that but it didnt work either

Comment

when you diusconnected the connectors did you have to take a plastic clip out to "unlock" it? and is that put back in if there was?

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
          Originally posted by snowmanG6
          you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

Nope, just a female and male connectors.

Comment

hmm. I guess you can have them clear the code...
              sigpic
              MY PROGRESSION:
              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Working...
              X