Poll: Spoilerless-Yes or no.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll: Spoilerless-Yes or no.....

So ive been tossing going spoilerless around and I finally got around to going and ripping it off for some pics to see what it looks like and how i felt about it in person. Im still in the air but im leaning towards keeping the spoiler..... Ill do a poll and see what you guys think of it.

ON TO PICS!

BEFORE:

After:

If you vote let me know why. post up thoughts!
    Keep the Spoiler
    68.97%
    Toss the boomerang
    31.03%
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Re: Poll: Spoilerless-Yes or no.....

take it off. I like the look of the lines of the goat more when the spoiler is gone. However I do feel that an SAP spoiler or HSV spoiler do look nicer than no spoiler. but given the options that you have presented, the spoilerless trunk looks better.
    Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
    sigpic
    Progression Page
    Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
    Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

my DREAM move would be to get an SAP spoiler and shave the middle pillar of it and mount it....THAT is one of the sexiest options ive ever seen. i know you frequent ls1gto so check out POKEGTO's car. he is my inspiration for above spoiler idea..
      sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
        my DREAM move would be to get an SAP spoiler and shave the middle pillar of it and mount it....THAT is one of the sexiest options ive ever seen. i know you frequent ls1gto so check out POKEGTO's car. he is my inspiration for above spoiler idea..
        niiiiiice!

here it is for everyone else:
        Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
        sigpic
        Progression Page
        Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

It looks alot cleaner without the spoiler. So I will vote leave it off.... until you get a SAP spoiler.
          07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
          05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

im sure ill catch hell for this but i think if your going to upgrade to the spoiler on the red gto then take it off but i personally think the car looks naked without it.
            ***CLICK FOR PROGRESSION***

Comment

Originally posted by penelopeTHEg6 View Post
              im sure ill catch hell for this but i think if your going to upgrade to the spoiler on the red gto then take it off but i personally think the car looks naked without it.
              u wont get flamed for that. same thing my wife says and same thing I think from certain angles. I will more than likely be keeping it on until i get a different spoiler
              sigpic

Comment

Agreed: ^ leave it on or upgrade... to me it reminds me of an impala or crown vic without a spoiler
                Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
                INDIAN WARRIORS
                1926-2010

Comment

IMHO the GTO's lines look cleaner with out the OEM spoiler. Go with the SAP spoiler if you absolutely have to have one on your car as it looks not too bad.
                  Current Mods
                  245/45/17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-01 R, 245/45/17 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60, Eibach springs, Debadged, Recessed upper grills, GTP rear valance, GXP exhaust, Redline Tuning QuickLifts, K&N air filter, GMPP strut tower brace, Steering wheel stereo controls, Baer Cobalt 13" front brakes, Cobalt SS 11.75" rear brakes, Stainless steel braided brake lines front & rear, Leather steering wheel, Recessed lower grills, Leather shifter handle, Leather parking brake handle, Leather console lid cover, Volant intake, PIAA H9 & H11 Xtreme White Plus headlights & driving lights, 93 octane tuned ECM & TCM, Custom painted headlights, Motorsport Tech wheel adapters, C5 Corvette 17" x 8.5" wheels, Koni Sport struts and shocks, MSD 8.5mm Super Conductor plug wires, Racingline polyurethane motor mount inserts...
                  Altered6 Progression Page

Comment

without it, it looks like a sleepy little cavalier, my vote stands.
                    sigpic
                    Progression Page
                    Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac

Comment

Without. It kinda makes it look M3-ish, aka mad sexaaaahhhhhh.
                      Traded G6 - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=17590
                      2006 G6 V6, 12" vinyl strip along windshield, 5% tint on all around, painted mirrors, Eibach Pro-Kit, CRABS Option 3, Dr. Speed FPU, 8k Highs/Lows with halogen fogs, tinted tails, custom Flowmaster 44 exhaust with resonator delete, and a Kenwood headunit along with a metra kit.

New Car - http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22863
                      2009 Cobalt SS/TC, K&N SRI, ZZP catless DP, EFR 6758, Polished TC wheels, Injen Charge pipes, Retros, HPTuned, etc...

Comment

I vote leave it on until the upgrade. You don't want the holes in your trunk lid and the car doesn't look as complete without it..
                        sigpic
                        MY PROGRESSION:
                        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

I ran with mine off for a little while to see how I like it, with my front air splitter I NEED my spoiler to balance out the car. With nothing up front you can keep the spoiler off and the car will remain balanced appearance wise. I absolutely LOVE the SAP spoiler but I actually prefer the middle support.
                          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Leave it on till the upgrade

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
                            G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Leave it on till the upgrade, it looks odd without. Reminds me of a Grand Prix or a Riviera without the spoiler on.

Comment

Working...
                              X