Douche Nozzle + Ice Bag + My GTO = GRRRRR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Douche Nozzle + Ice Bag + My GTO = GRRRRR

Damn I saw this happened to a dude on Facebook also! With A GTO!

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Sorry to see that, that is terrible. Cant belive F-ing people have to throw there garbage from there window. And if they did do it on purpose they thought it was the funniest thing ever that they screwed your over for no reason.
      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
      Gotta have it Green color
      Brembo brake package
      420 HP 5.0L
      Ford Racing Power Pack
      GT500 track pack differential cover
      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

I'd want to choke them for about 10 minutes straight

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
        Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

I can't believe people are that stupid or that cruel to do that to somebody else.

Sorry man

Car Domain | ForeverPontiac.com | Progression

Originally posted by WoodburyMan
          G6Performance - now with TWO Hampsters!

Comment

Ya that definitely sucks but look at the bright side... A windshield is a cheap repair to body damage!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
            Originally posted by wzbhnn
            We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

bastard SOB's, you should have dropped a couple gears, spun around and chased their asses. Man that seriously pisses me off!
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963 View Post
                bastard SOB's, you should have dropped a couple gears, spun around and chased their asses. Man that seriously pisses me off!
                ditto

Comment

I got it replaced Thursday afternoon, came out right to the cottage I was staying at. They replaced it with a generic one but it's exactly the same as the original. Driving back home from RI ran into HEAVY HEAVY rain on the highway (caused flooding all around here..) and I hadn't applied RainX or anything to it yet so it sucked lol. I need new blades too I found out, one of the bumps of glass cut the blade in two places when I used it right after impact to clear the water off the windshield before I realized it was cracked.

I really didn't know it was cracked till 15 seconds after it hit and I stopped and pulled over.. even then didn't know which of the 3 cars to chase down. I'm still not 100% on it being a bag of ice, but it had to be.. couldn't find anything around where I stopped, and went back 2 days later still didn't see anything, no plastic bag or anything.
                  2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                  Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                  Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                  2005 CGM GTO.
                  386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                  2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

^I don't know, that would have to be one hell of a chunk of ice. I don't think a bag of just cubes would do it. Interesting for sure, glad she's all fixed up with new glass!
                    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963 View Post
                      ^I don't know, that would have to be one hell of a chunk of ice. I don't think a bag of just cubes would do it. Interesting for sure, glad she's all fixed up with new glass!
                      Possible could have been a cooler lid or something, it had to be something white that would have had water all over it to get my windshield covered.. just odd.
                      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms

2005 CGM GTO.
                      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

I would have flipped out and kicked some ass. You could have been killed.. Glad you are ok and your baby is fixed.

Comment

I would have fucking killed them. u keep a .45 in the trunk right??
                          Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                          sigpic
                          Progression Page
                          Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                          Sponsored by: Negrotis™ Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                            I would have fucking killed them. u keep a .45 in the trunk right??
                            TRUNK MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Yea thanks, glad its all set and done. I still wish I had seen which car it was but I was watching the car in front of me because they were breaking slightly at the time around a corner.

2005 CGM GTO.

Comment

Working...
                              X