Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big meet in July or August (put together by ME- Nv3ouss)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big meet in July or August (put together by ME- Nv3ouss)

Hey all!! Okay so after Droptopdiamonds very helpful idea, Im putting everything in one thread so I don't have to go back and forth throughout threads!! Soooooo just put your thoughts and such on here! I will copy and paste whats been said already so everyone knows whats up! Lets make this happen!! ;-)

Updated:

As you all read further you will be able to tell most of us decided on August 27th in Baltimore, MD @ the Inner Harbor. Im not sure of a set meeting time because we all still need to discuss definite time and such but as of now this is what it looks like. The list below are those who said they are for sure going to come! Hope to see many more, and can't wait!! If there is anyone I missed please post and let me know your coming so I can update the list!

1. Nv3ouss- Me
    2. Candypaint- Derek
    3. Neatong6er- Matt
    4. SexyG6- Brian
    5. DroptopDiamond- Cliff
    6. Ungerdog- Ryan
    7. T. Turtles G6 GT
    8. Msamylynn- Amy
    9. ESU06GTP
    10. cookiemonster17
    Last edited by Nv3ouss; 07-15-2011, 04:14 PM.
    2009.5 G6 GXP
    35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Re: Big meet in July or August (put together by ME- Nv3ouss)

West Virginia

that is all...
    sigpic
    MY PROGRESSION:
    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Re: West Virginia 6ers
      Hey guys and girls!!! Okay sooooooo, Ive thought of some dates and places, please let me know who all would be 100% interested, which dates would work best with everyone, and which one place sounds the most fun!! I figure Saturday would probably be the best day, so in July we have weekends of 15-17, 22-24, & 29-31 (my b-day weekend)! In August we have 5-7, 12-14, & 26-28. The locations I've picked are Baltimore, MD, Kings Dominion in VA and Water Country USA in Williamsburg, VA. Which ever date, day, and place we pick we can also do a cruise down to the meeting place if people want to do that. We can talk about a meeting place for the cruise when we all pick a date, day and place. Those who want to come but dont want to do the cruise can just meet at the location at a certain time. This event/meet is for everyone so even if you don't have a G6 your more then welcome to join!!

I've picked these places because Baltimore has the Harbor where we can all hang out and get something to eat and walk around. Kings Dominion has a large parking lot, obviously, for the meet and then we can all go have fun in the park! And Water Country USA is awesome, we all would have a blast there!!

So, just let me know so I can set something up and put it all together! I want this to be fun for everyone and Im really looking forward to it!!
      2009.5 G6 GXP
      35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

Update:

I think we need to narrow down the best area for those who really wanna make this happen, not just somewhat interested to start. From there chose the best weekend with plenty of time and not change things. Baltimore is about my limit south, but I'd cruise down. If Baltimore is a good central location, what are our options there? Anything from central PA east/a bit south is good for me. Parks like Dorney, Water Country, Hershey, would be fun but we need enough definite people to wanna make the drive, and cost always turns people away. I'd be up for just about any type of gathering - hiking, camping, cookout, sporting events, shows, museum, parks, or just grab a few drinks and hang out, heck even if we wanna cram in my small apartment in Millersville. Gotta be soemthing we can come up with!

Yes I agree, once we figure out who all def. wants to do this we can think more, but we should think fast it July 1st tomorrow!! lol It sounds like maybe Baltimore at the Harbor would be the best bet for most people. Baltimore is about 1 hour 30min. from me so that would be cool. I would have to find out where there is a big parking lot that we could all park in, but there is shopping, there water with those paddle boats, theres site seeing, theres bars, and for food there's Hard Rock Cafe, Dicks ( which is a totally fun place if you don't get angry easily) and a few other good places! Maybe this is the best option? Any thoughts??
        2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Re: Pennsylvania 6ers
          Originally Posted by Neatong6er

I don't think you are. If you were to move it to like West Virginia I could make it....

Harsh...... I have no idea of places in West VA because ive never been there.... So I think I would have a hell of a time trying to plan something for people...... :/

Originally Posted by ungerdog

I would make it to Baltimore. 2 hours away for me, no problem... I am going back to school for another bachelor's degree, so unless it is finals weekend, I'm just about 100% in... most spots in West Virginia would work too, since the West Virginia state line is just over a mountain here.

AWESOME!! And congrats on the degree So im thinking we should do the meet late July or anytime in August. I just won't be able to go anywhere the 19th-21st in August because I have to watch all the pets at my house. Unless that weekend is a most I can get someone to let the dogs out for me

Sooooo what have we all desided?
          2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
            West Virginia

that is all...
            LOL......
            2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

I met Nicole today and I offered to help plan this meet.

Her and I agree with Baltimore. It's a central location for an East coast thing. I guess if we were interested in a "bread basket" meet, Transalgarian Insane Asylum in W. VA could be interesting and fun. And then we have KD in central VA for a meet that could be VA specific only.

Bottom line, all those who are for sure they can make it to a meet on a weekend in August please post. Also, spread the word. If you want the meet to happen, why not post a link in your signature? Just an idea. Once we have a for sure number of non-fakers, we can decide on location which should be centralized among all participants.

Let's get this rolling! I'll be absent from July 8 -23 but I'll keep in touch with Nicole while I'm doing my Army training.
              Current: Kicker L7 12" with Sundown Amp, DrS CAB, GT-R Exhaust, 93 VMS ECU, red LED interior, 20% tint all around, blinging wheels, Red Calipers, tinted tails, angel eyes, 8000k HIDs, Eibachs Pro Springs, MPD Hood, custom mounted front door speakers

August East Coast Meet Thread

Comment

That insane Asylum would be the shit. I could make it if you were to put it in WV. But Baltimore is too far for me.
                sigpic
                MY PROGRESSION:
                http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Bodymore is less than 4 hours away so that's a possiblity for us The last weekend in August is no good but the 2 earlier weekends are open so far
                  CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

I'm in. Nicole, edit your first post in this thread to include a list of those who are going to make it. You can continue to edit that first post as people are added (or dropped).
                    Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
                    Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

Originally posted by candypaint View Post
                      I met Nicole today and I offered to help plan this meet.

Her and I agree with Baltimore. It's a central location for an East coast thing. I guess if we were interested in a "bread basket" meet, Transalgarian Insane Asylum in W. VA could be interesting and fun. And then we have KD in central VA for a meet that could be VA specific only.

Bottom line, all those who are for sure they can make it to a meet on a weekend in August please post. Also, spread the word. If you want the meet to happen, why not post a link in your signature? Just an idea. Once we have a for sure number of non-fakers, we can decide on location which should be centralized among all participants.

Let's get this rolling! I'll be absent from July 8 -23 but I'll keep in touch with Nicole while I'm doing my Army training.

Thank you for your help Derek! Yes I agree that Baltimore would probably be the best place but the Insane Asylum sounds a bit creepy and weird..... But I LIKE IT!! lol Sooooo, I think the next step would be to have a vote to make it fair. So vote!

1. Baltimore: for a meet, shopping, paddle boats, and food.
                      2. Insane Asylum: for a meet and god knows what else, lol

We also need to have a set date. I think we've all made it clear that August will work the best for everyone. So Vote!!

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
                      That insane Asylum would be the shit. I could make it if you were to put it in WV. But Baltimore is too far for me.
                      K, well what dates are good for you?

Originally posted by DroptopDiamond View Post
                      Bodymore is less than 4 hours away so that's a possiblity for us The last weekend in August is no good but the 2 earlier weekends are open so far
                      Cool!! I really like the Bmore idea, I think it would be alot of fun for everyone!

Originally posted by ungerdog View Post
                      I'm in. Nicole, edit your first post in this thread to include a list of those who are going to make it. You can continue to edit that first post as people are added (or dropped).
                      GREAT!! And this time ill be sure to give numbers out so we all can get in touch with each other and not have what happened last time for the Skyline drive cruise..... :/ And yes, a list of def. people would be great and very helpful! Which post were you talking about? Ill do that for sure!
                      2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nv3ouss View Post
                        GREAT!! And this time ill be sure to give numbers out so we all can get in touch with each other and not have what happened last time for the Skyline drive cruise..... :/ And yes, a list of def. people would be great and very helpful! Which post were you talking about? Ill do that for sure!
                        The first post of this thread.
                        Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
                        Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

B more would def be the best option for me.Aug 13 weekend is def a no go other than that I should be able to make it.

Comment

Leanne had a great idea - get an open hood group pic at the Harbor with the caption "Baltimore's got CRABs!"
                            CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

August 6th and 13th are not the best for me. i could make it if it absolutely had to be on of those days, but they are not the best.
                              Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

Working...
                              X