Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big meet in July or August (put together by ME- Nv3ouss)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Big meet in July or August (put together by ME- Nv3ouss)

Originally posted by ungerdog View Post
    The first post of this thread.

Okay cool! Ill do that

Originally posted by T.Turtles G6 GT View Post
    B more would def be the best option for me.Aug 13 weekend is def a no go other than that I should be able to make it.
    Will keep this is mind!

Originally posted by DroptopDiamond View Post
    Leanne had a great idea - get an open hood group pic at the Harbor with the caption "Baltimore's got CRABs!"
    LOL!!! Thats to funny!

Originally posted by msamylynn View Post
    August 6th and 13th are not the best for me. i could make it if it absolutely had to be on of those days, but they are not the best.

Okay cool. Well it sounds like August will be the meet month and the two later week will be the best option for everyone if im not mistaken. Soooo, from reading everyones post it sounds like this is what will happen

Meet Location: Baltimore, MD Inner Harbor
    Possible Meet dates: weekends of August 19-21, & 26-28??
    Meet Day: Saturday??
    Meet Time: ??

Lets all come to an agreement! So exciting =D Ill post the def. people in a list here in a few!
    2009.5 G6 GXP
    35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

I can make a Saturday meet on the last weekend for August (26-2, can't do the one before. First or second weekend in September works for me too if we gotta bump it ahead for more to come
      Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

Originally posted by ESU06GTP View Post
        I can make a Saturday meet on the last weekend for August (26-2, can't do the one before. First or second weekend in September works for me too if we gotta bump it ahead for more to come
        Okay cool! Yea we will see what everyone else says! Lets everyone that is going to attend post which weekend works best for them. Does August 26-28 work for everyone?? If not we could push it back one more weekend to Sept.2-4?? But I leave for Vegas Sept. 11-18th so if we wanted to make this a nice end of the summer meet like I wanted it to be the last possible week I could do it would be Sept. 2-4.

Let everyone post dates!! Will it be 19-21? 26-28? or 2-4? Lets try and get everyone together!! I vote for August 26-28 with the meet being on Saturday August 27th.
        2009.5 G6 GXP
        35% Tint, Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights w/ HID's high/low/fogs, Eiback Pro Kit lowering springs, GTR exhaust, pink emblems, blacked out, custom powder coated gloss black rims with pink flakes .

sigpic

Comment

september 2 to 4th is labor day weekend. that is also the weekend of the indy car race in inner harbor. now while that will be AWESOME (and i will probably be going) i'm not sure a meet in inner harbor would be possible. all of the hotels are already full and most streets will be shut down for the races. we may be able to meet somewhere outside balitmore and then people who want to go see the races could go, but i'm not sure how parking will be in or near the harbor.

here is a link for anyone interested in the race http://www.baltimoregrandprix.com/

update: if there is anyone interested in these races, i just booked a room at the sheraton center city (about 6 blocks from the harbor) for about $125 a night. thats an AMAZING deal.

i can do the 19-21 or 26-28. both would work for me
          Last edited by msamylynn; 07-03-2011, 08:36 PM.
          Previous: 2008 Pontiac G6 GT, 2010 Ford Fusion SEL

Now: 2010 Mazda3 s Sport

Comment

Originally posted by msamylynn View Post
            september 2 to 4th is labor day weekend. that is also the weekend of the inday car race in inner harbor. now while that will be AWESOME (and i will probably be going) i'm not sure a meet in inner harbor would be possible. all of the hotels are already full and most streets will be shut down for the races. we may be able to meet somewhere outside balitmore and then people who want to go see the races could go, but i'm not sure how parking will be in or near the harbor.

here is a link for anyone interested in the race http://www.baltimoregrandprix.com/

i can do the 19-21 or 26-28. both would work for me
            Awesome! I think the 26-28 will work for most people so I think that's what we all might go with.... Keep on posting everyone to let me know if that weekend is a go! And yea I don't think we should do it on the Inday race. Agreed would be fun, but I don't think we would get anywhere! lol
            2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Ah dang it - that's the one August weekend we had something planned already

Well, you know with anything like this you're never going to have 100% agreement so you just have to pick a date and go with it. As I had said we were kinda tentative anyway, and there's a possibility things can be switched around on our end

Even before Amy pointed out about the IndyCar race, I don't think Labor Day weekend would have been good since traffic is usually pretty horrific then

So yeah, keep the 27th and I'll work things out up here
              CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Sign me up...sigh you're gonna kill my car putting all these miles on it..
                sigpic
                MY PROGRESSION:
                http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Ah dang it - that's the one August weekend we had something planned already

Well, you know with anything like this you're never going to have 100% agreement so you just have to pick a date and go with it. As I had said we were kinda tentative anyway, and there's a possibility things can be switched around on our end

Even before Amy pointed out about the IndyCar race, I don't think Labor Day weekend would have been good since traffic is usually pretty horrific then

So yeah, keep the 27th and I'll work things out up here
                  Awww, well I hope you can make it!!!!!! Im sooooo looking forward to this, it will be AWESOME!

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
                  LOL!! Awwww, YAY, your coming!! Just think of how much fun you will have!! Bahahahaha
                  2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
                    at least you'll get to follow me there lol.......

Comment

I'm in for 26th-28th. Also, 2 weeks prior to that is an All-GM show in Rockville, MD. I might be at that show. If anyone wants details, I can post in the Maryland thread.
                      Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
                      Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

Originally posted by ungerdog View Post
                        I'm in for 26th-28th. Also, 2 weeks prior to that is an All-GM show in Rockville, MD. I might be at that show. If anyone wants details, I can post in the Maryland thread.
                        I'd be interested, just as long as it's not when I leave for Vegas.... =\
                        2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Working on switching our deal to the week before (need to contact a few key people tomorrow )
                          CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Working on switching our deal to the week before (need to contact a few key people tomorrow )
                            Awesome!!
                            2009.5 G6 GXP

sigpic

Comment

Let's start a running list we can add to for the people in for August 27 in Baltimore

1 - ESU06GTP
                              Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

1 - ESU06GTP
                                2 - Ungerdog
                                Done: G6 2009.5 spoiler, Eibach Springs, Disc Italia cross-drilled and slotted rotors, Disc Italia ceramic brake pads, GT-R Exhaust, CRAB Intake, GM body kit, G6 GXP Street Edition Hood, recessed upper/lower grilles painted matte satin silver, red brake calipers w/decals, 35% tint
                                Electric Blue body color matched: Stock GTP rims on inner portion only, Racingline strut bar, engine cover, battery cover & interior trim pieces

My Progression Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X