Hella Horns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hella Horns

Hey everyone, Has anyone here used Hella Horns on there G6? A buddy of mine has them on his sentra and they sound so loud. I want to put a set on my G6 but im just trying to figure out where to mount them. I have been thinking abut three different locations. Either behind the grills on either side of the front dart, behind the lower grills(harder to see them there), or in the stock location so you wouldn't see them and they look nice. So if you could let me know what you think about the idea. Also i dont know if i should keep them red so you see them or paint them black. well here are some pics so let me know what you think. thanks everyone.

Horns:

mounted on a Mazda 3:

and last mounted on a subaru:

Re: Hella Horns

How many dB's?
    CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

it comes with a high tone and a low tone. They are 116 and 119 db.

Comment

OK that's pretty decently loud without being train horn obnoxious.

As far as painting them, I'd consider it judging by the sample pics, but I guess hang them in the grilles first to see how they look.

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

thats what i was thinking

Comment

Honestly I've been wanting to do either this, or Stebel's.
            1972 F100
            1978 Twinstar
            1992 Miata
            2014 Mustang

Comment

How much

Comment

Originally posted by ThaJoker09 View Post
                How much
                50 bucks.
                2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
                GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
                Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Abyssul View Post
                  50 bucks.
                  Wow thats not bad. I was looking for something to make my alarm more annoying lol. Has anyone thought about putting a train horn in their car

Comment

train whistle is compressed air driven.....
                    09 GT Coupe in Techno Grey, lowered on eibachs, debadged, duplicolor red calipers, Full CRABS setup, silver CRAB stickers in my coupe windows +20HP G6Performance.com decals ,carbon fibre inlays

Comment

Originally posted by ThaJoker09 View Post
                      Has anyone thought about putting a train horn in their car
                      Yes thought about it. Ended up doing this:

sigpic

Comment

i dont have a price yet waiting on the should get one today. As for the train horn yes i have thought about it but i will only do it when i do air ride and that is going to be a year or two i think, you can do it with out but with air ride everything you need is there

Comment

I think they look kind of ridiculous through the grills like that, why not just in the stock locations?? Also are they direct plug and play or what?
                          TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963 View Post
                            I think they look kind of ridiculous through the grills like that, why not just in the stock locations?? Also are they direct plug and play or what?
                            agreed..i think our horns are pretty loud to begin with but def would like even louder ones

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

I know this is an old post but I just installed the hella horns into my G6 and its way louder then the stock horn! it was pretty easy to install as well! if any one is wondering how or has any questions please ask!

Comment

Working...
                              X