question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

ok so i have both my fog lighs out an went to have a look to see how to change them an is there not an earier way to change them kinna loks like i have to take half og that plastic piece off to get them anyone know if that the only way thnxxxx

Re: question

take the head lights out and they twist right out and if its both it's the fuse. Mine died and you can test it by switching the a/c fuse and fog light fuse just to text to see if it is it's 18 at advance
    Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
    JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Re: question

ahh ok i dont think its the fuse ive had 1 out for a while now an the other just went out the other day but ill try it anyway just to make sure an hopefully taking the headlights out not to much of a pain in the ass lol thanx again

Comment

Working...
      X