This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: g6 vert vs eclipse gt

its all good, a win is a win. but im not doing that run again, not with this car anyways
    2007 G6 'Vert. mods: custom short ram air intake, jet stage 2 pcm, autolite xd iridium spark plugs, 185 degree thermostat, 8.5 mm race wire, 5 and 20 window tint.

future mods: lowered (brand undecided), custom 2.5 (maybe 2.75) inch exhaust with cherry bomb extreme and thrush glasspack, MMI and STB, WAMS tune.

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
      your buddies car and your car are two different cars. not to mention, just because he did it once doesn't mean THAT was a safe move either. g6's are good in a straight line...thats about it.
      THIS. Until some major suspension upgrades are made I wouldn't even attempt it. We have a very slight curve on route 35 that i'm afraid to take at anything above 80. It's like a 90 degree bend over about a mile.
      sigpic
      MY PROGRESSION:
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

the one i took isnt even that, id say its about a 60 degree turn
        2007 G6 'Vert. mods: custom short ram air intake, jet stage 2 pcm, autolite xd iridium spark plugs, 185 degree thermostat, 8.5 mm race wire, 5 and 20 window tint.

future mods: lowered (brand undecided), custom 2.5 (maybe 2.75) inch exhaust with cherry bomb extreme and thrush glasspack, MMI and STB, WAMS tune.

Comment

Yes but you're can is a lot heavier than mine....
          sigpic
          MY PROGRESSION:
          http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
            Yes but you're can is a lot heavier than mine....
            I wont argue the fact that my car is heavier, the fact of the matter is that i succesfully beat an eclipse in a vert

Comment

Originally posted by streetnu View Post
              I wont argue the fact that my car is heavier, the fact of the matter is that i succesfully beat an eclipse in a vert
              Most of us would disagree. Stop trolling.
              2006 Pontiac G6 GT

Appearance Mods: AIT front bumper, Black Eagle Eye Halo Projectors with DDM Tuning 5000k HIDs 35w,
              GT door decals, painted interior trim, red calipers, de-chromed window trim
              Performance Mods: WAMS tune, CRABS, aftermarket sound system

sigpic

Comment

You didn't beat him if he shut it down because of safety concerns. Bravo to the Eclipse he's the real "winner" in this situation.
                07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

I agree - this was a win for the eclipse.
                  Semper Fi - David Hall - 2009 Pontiac G6 GT Blue 4-Door

Performance: CRABS 03 and FPU, Resonator Delete, RL Strut Tower Bar

Appearance: Debadged - Window Tint 35% front 18% back - Emblem Overlays - Door Sill Overlays

Comment

thats like me saying i beat a corvette because he slowed down for the school zone. yeah you may have "won" but you look like a doucebag

Remember if "the" and "and" are spelled right its not a genuine Ahuhn post

Dear God, please send clothes to all those poor ladies in Daddy's computer. Amen.
                    Originally posted by snowmanG6
                    you would try to tape a poptart to her then give her a bag a skittles and tell her to fart a rainbow

Comment

This thread,.... well.... am not saying anything negitive.

Am just locking it.
                      2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                      Gotta have it Green color
                      Brembo brake package
                      420 HP 5.0L
                      Ford Racing Power Pack
                      GT500 track pack differential cover
                      BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Working...
                      X