Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALRIGHT who's in the silver sedan with G6Performance.com stickers in Surprise, AZ??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALRIGHT who's in the silver sedan with G6Performance.com stickers in Surprise, AZ??!!

I've seen you all over the place, a while back at the Best Buy. Then today I was driving down Bell (going to Best Buy lol) in the goat and you were a few cars back. Eventually you were behind me and I got over and you cruised by.

I MUST KNOW!
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Re: ALRIGHT who's in the silver sedan with G6Performance.com stickers in Surprise, AZ

wasnt me.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

Re: ALRIGHT who's in the silver sedan with G6Performance.com stickers in Surprise, AZ

^lol that I figured
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Probably bought the car from the member here and never bothered to remove them
        CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Wasn't me either

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

it was me. learn to identify cars its a GTO YOU HAVE ONE!
            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
              it was me. learn to identify cars its a GTO YOU HAVE ONE!
              You have G6Performance stickers on your car??? wierd...
              sigpic
              MY PROGRESSION:
              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

i actually thought about it as I am a mod on here and there is a GTO section but as of right now I have NO stickers on the goat. ill eventually get an LS1GTO one to put on the rear quarter window but im beginning to even question that
                sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

see a lot of people think that sticker are rice, but I don't. I think that if done tastefully and not just stuck anywhere it looks pretty good. I have 2 on each side and a windshield banner. but they don't stand out like night and day...
                  sigpic
                  MY PROGRESSION:

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

I had a bunch on my 6. windshield banner no but i had all the company products i used on the rear windows. ill find a pic

EDIT

Thar she blows

Last edited by CrimsonGTP; 05-20-2011, 03:34 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I think I remember seeing it around here somewhere...
                      sigpic
                      MY PROGRESSION:

Comment

see above
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah but see that's not too bad. I didn't put my racingline one on, but I have crabs and
                          G6P on my windows now...
                          sigpic
                          MY PROGRESSION:

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                            I had a bunch on my 6. windshield banner no but i had all the company products i used on the rear windows. ill find a pic

EDIT

Thar she blows

I think that looks really good. I have the G6P sticker in my rear window thingy too. The only bad comment I got about it was the dealer mechanic who put my new tires on. He said "I notice you have a cold air intake an stickers all over, have you been doing burnouts?" I was like it's one sticker and I don't do burnouts in a G6.
                            07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
                            05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Yeah stop doing burnouts you ricer
                              CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X