Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALRIGHT who's in the silver sedan with G6Performance.com stickers in Surprise, AZ??!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ALRIGHT who's in the silver sedan with G6Performance.com stickers in Surprise, AZ

it was me, hahah

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
    Originally posted by ahuhn
    so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Re: ALRIGHT who's in the silver sedan with G6Performance.com stickers in Surprise, AZ

listen all you trolls get out of the SW section HAHAHAHA

and I still don't have my answer.....
      TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Well, that's why they live in Surprise...cuz their identity is, well, you know...
        CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

I don't think that is why but we'll go with that. I think it's safe to say they aren't on here yet or don't log on often, at all. Next time you see him chase him down like "come here you little bastard and tell me who you are!!"
          sigpic
          MY PROGRESSION:
          http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Working...
          X