Did a pull with a 08 WRX sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did a pull with a 08 WRX sedan

So I did a pull tonight with a modded 08 WRX Sedan, did a 45-85 and let out because he had a fender on me at that point. His mods were drop, wheels, exhaust, BOV. All that I could tell from looks and sound. I guess thats not bad for the GXP
    2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
    2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Re: Did a pull with a 08 WRX sedan

you lost by a fender, thats it? well i guess you do drive a pontiac.lol

Comment

Not at all bad to be honest. WRX's are pretty nice even with a slightly modded stock setup. To hang with one is good in on itself.
      2008 G6 GT "Vicky" Canucks Lowering Springs all 4 corners, Racingline STB, Racingline Grounding kit w/ Alt wire, custom CAI setup, 18" Konig Zero-in Rims wrapped in Toyo Proxes T1-R's, LED Running Boards, LED Foot Holds (front and back) resonator delete w/ Flowmaster Super 44 2.5 in/ dual 2.25 out mid body dump flush. KCR tune, custom paint and custom stitching throughout interior 2 RF P3D410's in spec ported box tuned to 34hz, 1500 watt SSL amp, 2 Farad Cap.

Soon to come: Lower and Upper engine build, complete trans build and hardening, custom turbo setup, custom tune, Concept body kit.

Comment

nice job on the pull
        Get out the way!

to many things to list and also change my mind way to much to actually tell people lol

Comment

I can see that with your 3.6, nicely done.
          07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
          05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

not too surprising to stay with hugely modded or sports cars to around 80 with a gxp/gtp, i can keep pace to around 75 with my cousins srt 8 challenger
            Current: 2015 Volvo s60 t6 awd r-design platinum

Former: 2006 Pontiac G6 GTP 3.9L Sedan Silver loaded w/ GT-R Exhaust, CRABS CAB Intake w/ FPU, AIT Carbon Fiber hood & roof wing spoiler, GM Ground Effects Kit, Eagle Eyes black CCFL halo projectors, 18" Konig Airstrike rims, shadow chrome recessed upper/lower grilles, 35% tint all around, tinted tails, Kenwood Excelon X497 Head Unit, R1 concepts drilled/slotted rotors, silver door plate sills, Racingline STB, Bridgestone Potenza Pole Position tires, custom GTP floor/trunk mats, gm carbon silver interior trim kit, CF dart & pillar overlays/plate bracket, rs-1 cf/silver pedals, red calipers w/ GTP logos, chief badge replacements, red/silver painted engine/battery covers, windshield washer relocate

Comment

i guess i was thinking of an STI my buddy just bought an 08 wrx and i know my gtp would beat it. i figured it would of been faster. lol

Comment

This was also before the car bad the tune done on it.
                2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
                2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Originally posted by The01Cav View Post
                  This was also before the car bad the tune done on it.
                  I took one out as well this past summer. I heard it spool but I couldnt tell if it was stock or not. For his sake I hope so. It was a beating. Cav you must have raced a pretty well modded one for him to beat you. Im going on a guess here but I think you would pull me a little in a race. As said before it would be fun though to see were we stand.
                  2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
                  Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Working...
                  X