2 G6's Carlisle PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 G6's Carlisle PA

Was at the show this weekend saw a black convertible AIT front bumper and CF hood, idk what else, then gray sedan CF hood/handle covers black rims.
    Anyone on here?
    K&N typhoon, Magnaflow Cat-back, Eibach Springs, Konig Rims, Sunny Tires,

Re: 2 G6's Carlisle PA

Would this be one of them?
    CMF9040's '07 GT?

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

yep that was me! but its the full kit not just the bumper. i was wondering if whos the grey one was as well. i dont no if they were in the judged class eaither. i think i was only up againsnt a few grand ams and a g8

Comment

nice yea i hadn't seen the gray one around here. I could have sworn I saw a G8 sport truck from the grandstands pull up towards the judging section but when i went to look for it I couldnt find anything maybe i was just seeing things
        K&N typhoon, Magnaflow Cat-back, Eibach Springs, Konig Rims, Sunny Tires,

Comment

Haha I was gonna say that's gotta be Chelsie
          CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

it was a good time. and i got to embarass my husband pretty good infront of all the guys too lol. his name was on the judging sheet becuase they talked to him. so when we pulled up to the grand stands they said " he must have let his wife drive" and of course my freind yelled " its her car" lol.

Comment

Working...
            X