Some mods for sale for locals. MPD ram air hood, GT-R, DS full intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some mods for sale for locals. MPD ram air hood, GT-R, DS full intake

And yes the hood is sold and the intake and everything is still availible. I dropped my asking price and I'm willing to split it up. 150 obo for the front pipe. and 150 obo for the CAB if you want the IAT relocate then its 180 obo.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Comment

Originally posted by leong6gtp View Post
      Sure is! And make the trip down, NJ isnt too bad I drove there a few times to pick up parts I bought.
      If you could e-mail me about the trade and sale, i'd appreciate it much ! email: ramosrevive@gmail.com

Comment

Hey sorry I havent checked here in a while. I sent you an email about it.

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
        Show
        -20% tint

Comment

BUMP I am still selling these items. Get them out of my house! If the intake doesn't sell for a reasonable price i will chop them up and toss it. lol

I don't have pics yet but I'm considering selling my AIT front bumper painted silver. It comes with the fog lights which were installed but never powered on i never hooked them up! the bumper has chips in it and I would probably recommend it be repainted but I'm sure someone has a use for it. I'm asking 150 for the bumper with the fog light. the bumper cost me 300 plus 70 for fog lights. and 600 for paint. Given it's condition I'll sell it for 150 firm. Not 149.99. not 100. 150 picked up. I'll be putting my stock bumper back on and if this isn't bought within a reasonable time i will hack it up and throw it away. Search my posts for pics of the bumper. Local only.
          Last edited by leong6gtp; 02-11-2012, 01:18 AM.

Show
          -20% tint

Comment

Sadly im already in the process of buying an AIT bumper but i may be interested in the foglights? Wish there was some photos!

Comment

would be interested in the bumper if u had pics of its current condition...baltimore isn't too bad of a drive

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

my gtp rims are scratched, i want to trade rim for rim for 50 dollars per rim

Comment

Ill get pics of the bumper soon. But keep in mind it's priced low because of it's condition and i just want to get rid of it.

Originally posted by samurai View Post
                  my gtp rims are scratched, i want to trade rim for rim for 50 dollars per rim
                  No.

Show
                  -20% tint

Comment

Btw if someone buys my full intake for 250 and wants the bumper then I'll take 50 off the bumper so it's only 100!!

Show
                    -20% tint

Comment

Wow, to bad this is pick up only, I would love that exhaust...
                      Mods: Matte Black Plasti-Dip on Wheels, Upper Grille, GM/Trunk Emblems, Dupli-Color Red Calipers, Intake Res Delete, Crab Intake #3, Flush Mount Spoiler, AVS Rain Guards, Black Lower Recessed Grilles, Map/Dome Red LED's.
                      Fixes: Sunroof Leak, Misc Interior Trim, Vanity Mirrors, Door Weather Stripping, Front Wheel Barrings, Control Arms, Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends.

Comment

Ive had a bunch of tire kickers on the exhaust. No buyers yet. i even offered to swap the exhausts for the buyer.

Show
                        -20% tint

Comment

are you serious 150 shit i wish i can get this now urgh down payments are accepted by any chance

Comment

good luck! wish i was in MD

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

SOld the intake and bumper already. I still have the redline hoot struts im surprised no one wants them. I'm still trying to sell my exhaust as well.

Show
                              -20% tint

Comment

Working...
                              X