Some mods for sale for locals. MPD ram air hood, GT-R, DS full intake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some mods for sale for locals. MPD ram air hood, GT-R, DS full intake

Heres a link to my FS thread. http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=19733

Copy of my post.
    Items located in Forest Hill, MD.
    Adding an item that I'm tossing around about selling. I have a GT-R stainless steel exhaust I'm willing to part with as long as the buyer has a stock GTP exhaust. The price for the exhaust is $500 picked up. You wont have to wait for one to be made and you won't have to pay for shipping since its for pickup. When Sam offered the aluminum exhausts they were $500 so you're getting a stainless steel exhaust for the same price and you don't have to worry about shipping. Only locals. I will not ship. So anyone who has a GTP exhaust and $500 that is local, come get it. I'm in Forest Hill, MD. Some old pics

I'm considering selling my AIT front bumper painted silver. It comes with the fog lights which were installed but never powered on i never hooked them up! the bumper has chips in it and I would probably recommend it be repainted but I'm sure someone has a use for it. I'm asking 150 for the bumper with the fog light. the bumper cost me 300 plus 70 for fog lights. and 600 for paint. Given it's condition I'll sell it for 150 firm. Not 149.99. not 100. 150 picked up. I'll be putting my stock bumper back on and if this isn't bought within a reasonable time i will hack it up and throw it away. Search my posts for pics of the bumper. Local only. SOLDDDDDD11
    Btw if someone buys my full intake for 250 and wants the bumper then I'll take 50 off the bumper so it's only 100!!*

Doctorspeed intake, im including everything from the TB to the Air filter except the MAF of course.
    You get the "stage 4" which is what it was called when it was available for sale. The pipe that goes over the front. It's a polished stainless steel pipe (not aluminum), so it's great at dispersing heat.
    Also included is the Cold air box along with an AEM dry flow air filter I added after decided to switch from the K&N.
    I have the Vector motorsports IAT relocate sensor that is also in the pictures. I just took it off to see if it would fit my GTO and it doesnt. That's included also and there is a hole already in the coupler of the air filter to put the sensor in.
    Oh yeah and it's all blue couplers.
    I'M ASKING $380 SHIPPED for all of it.SOLDDDD NEW PRICES 150 obo for the front pipe. and 150 obo for the CAB if you want the IAT relocate then its 180 obo. FIRE SALE PRICE- 250 for the whole intake set up
    PICS.

Last edited by leong6gtp; 07-17-2012, 03:23 AM.

750WHP Magnacharged GTO.....WTF!
    TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint
    -bohaman AUX-in radio mod
    -Professionally heated seats

Re: Some mods for sale for locals. MPD ram air hood, GT-R, DS full intake

Bump Mpd hood added!!!

TVS2300 GTO, Innovators West 8" Overdrive Pulley, ECS Tensioner, SD tuned by Andrew at Complete street performance, Ed Curtis custom Lunati camshaft 230/236 .6XX/.6XX 113 LSA, Hardened Pushrods, Lunati .675 lift Valve Springs, Single Walbro 255 fuel pump in stock bucket, Kooks 1 7/8 Jet hot coated Headers , Kooks 3" catless mid pipes with DMH low pro electric cutouts, Spintech 2.5" stainless steel exhaust with X pipe, Carbon fiber Cold air box with AEM air filter, Billet products short shifter, JamesBiz Oil catch can, Pedders 5/16" raise springs with drag bags, Weld RTS Black with Hoosiers
    Show
    -20% tint

Comment

dude YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!???! i know u have a gto blah blah blah ill take the hood for 300 lol joking
      Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
      JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

oh man such a good deal for anyone with a silver g6. I want it and my car is white!! Free bump.
        sigpic
        MY PROGRESSION:
        http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by killiger2009 View Post
          dude YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!???! i know u have a gto blah blah blah ill take the hood for 300 lol joking
          Haha Ill take $300...as a down payment. and you can pay the rest off over time...

Show
          -20% tint

Comment

Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
            oh man such a good deal for anyone with a silver g6. I want it and my car is white!! Free bump.
            Buy my hood and get a silver G6 to go with it haha. I need some silver guys to step up and get this. lol

Show
            -20% tint

Comment

Im intrested in buying your hood and intake if its still up for grabs

Comment

id love the hood if i wasnt flat ass broke right now
                ***CLICK FOR PROGRESSION***

Comment

Originally posted by penelopeTHEg6 View Post
                  id love the hood if i wasnt flat ass broke right now
                  pretty sure the hood has been sold a while, i think auquier bought it........on another note leon, if u are willing to split your HSRK from the intake id be interested in it............. i have GOT to figure out how to get an accurate reading to my ECM at the track lol........no way in hell is the actual air temp 170F but thats what the stock sensor says after haveing to side for almost a half hour between runs

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
                    pretty sure the hood has been sold a while, i think auquier bought it........on another note leon, if u are willing to split your HSRK from the intake id be interested in it............. i have GOT to figure out how to get an accurate reading to my ECM at the track lol........no way in hell is the actual air temp 170F but thats what the stock sensor says after haveing to side for almost a half hour between runs
                    The hood was sold to Auquier about a month and a half ago...
                    sigpic
                    MY PROGRESSION:
                    http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
                      I will let you know. I have someone interested in my entire set up for 250. It's a steal of a price for everything but no one else is stepping up. If the deal falls through Ill let you know. lol wow yeah the IAT relocate needs to be in your future ha.
                      Originally posted by Neatong6er View Post
                      The hood was sold to Auquier about a month and a half ago...
                      And yup! you are correct.

Show
                      -20% tint

Comment

Im very much interested in the exhaust if its still up for sale. problem is im located in NJ. i'd be willing to make the drive down

Comment

Hood still for sale?
                          The NEW G8 GXP progression build

Mrs Mancosman's midnight blue GXP build

My Progression The G6 Transformation! RIP

Comment

Hood was sold a while ago if you look up through the thread.
                            2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
                            2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Originally posted by TheRamos View Post
                              Im very much interested in the exhaust if its still up for sale. problem is im located in NJ. i'd be willing to make the drive down
                              Sure is! And make the trip down, NJ isnt too bad I drove there a few times to pick up parts I bought.

Show
                              -20% tint

Comment

Working...
                              X