Stainless steel braided brake lines, INTEREST LIST, NOT GROUP BUY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stainless steel braided brake lines, INTEREST LIST, NOT GROUP BUY

I've been looking around for a while and couldn't find anyone who makes steel braided brake lines for our platform. I know someone who can design a set for us and can manufacture them if we have a decent amount of people who are "interested" or "willing to purchase them." They will take a while to design them and stuff, but these lines will be a direct bolt on upgrade and will come with the necessary bolts, washers, brackets, clips, etc for them to fit our platform. They will be identical except for the fact that they will be SS braided. I have done so on my trailblazer ss and notice a firmer pedal and a noticeable difference in my braking performance. These lines WILL be DOT compliant and are of high quality.

I just want to get a list of names of those who would be interested in a set. If you have signed your name in another forum, please don't sign it in this list; just trying to avoid any confusion for myself.

Please note: this is a list to see who would be interested, not a group buy. But if you do not plan on buying them, please do not include your name.

1. corylcauley
    2. Lampoon
    3. JGP21
    4. 06 6SPD
    5. BMc08GT
    6. xlemosx
    7. smartgtp
    8. fredrock
    Last edited by wardak33; 04-14-2011, 08:35 PM.

Re: Stainless steel braided brake lines, INTEREST LIST, NOT GROUP BUY

id be up!
    Car: 2007 G6 V6 Sedan Granite Metallic

Comment

Awesome! Here's a picture of how the lines for my TBSS looks.

FYI, if this does go through, transactions will be done through paypal to avoid any issues.
      Last edited by wardak33; 05-15-2011, 06:35 PM.

Comment

Cost and details are a big factor.....Im interested.
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
          Cost and details are a big factor.....Im interested.
          We're still crunching numbers and trying to come up with a cost figure, everyone will be notified very soon. All i can tell you is that the cost of the lines that I have on my other ride ran me $200 shipped, so I'm guessing it'll be the same if not less than that.

Comment

Id be interested in fronts ... where are you getting them done ? I need a set of custom ones made for the rear.
            sigpic

Comment

I'm in!
              Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

Originally posted by 06 6SPD View Post
                Id be interested in fronts ... where are you getting them done ? I need a set of custom ones made for the rear.
                What kind of setup do you have in the rear? Does it not utilize the factory lines? reason why I'm asking is because when purchasing the set, it'll come with both front and rear, not just one axle.

Comment

id be interested but cost and deadline for payments, etc are big factors.
                  2008 G6 GT w/ Monsoon Sound System

Current Mods:
                  Debadged, Tinted Tails(to be redone with window tint), Intake Res delete, Matching Painted Engine Covers and Badge Overlays, G6P decals, Eyelids, chrome upper and lower grills

In the Works:
                  Racingline STB, Tint(next month)

Future Mods:
                  Lowered on Eibachs, CRABs, Rims, Painted Calipers, Spoiler, MMIs

Comment

Interested, like others are saying cost is a factor...
                    Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

As I said, the cost may be somewhere around $200 shipped if not less than that. If i can get at least 15-20 people to say they're interested, we'll go into production.

Comment

is this for a full set (4) or just front ones?

I only want the front ones, unless the cost for the 4 is cheap enough.

Comment

Im interested...

Current: Debadged, K&N Air Filter, 3A Racing Exhaust Tips, Blue High Beam Bulb, Sirius/XM, Painted Calipers (Red) WAMS TUNE (93 Octane), Tints 5% back and rear 20% fronts, HID 6k,
                          Next: STB, Engine Detail, Paint Engine Plactic Componets Red Repaint Brake calipers

Comment

Originally posted by SmartGTP View Post
                            is this for a full set (4) or just front ones?

I only want the front ones, unless the cost for the 4 is cheap enough.
                            If you scroll above, the price may be around $200 shipped if not less than that. And each set includes lines for front and rear brakes, not separate.

Comment

Originally posted by wardak33 View Post
                              What kind of setup do you have in the rear? Does it not utilize the factory lines? reason why I'm asking is because when purchasing the set, it'll come with both front and rear, not just one axle.
                              I'm going to be running cobalt SS vented rears .. so I'll need the standard G6 length with the cobalt sized banjo bolt. That's why I asked who is doing them, to see about getting a custom set made.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X