Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stainless steel braided brake lines, INTEREST LIST, NOT GROUP BUY

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
    whats going on with the bracket like mounts the stock ones to the struts?
    Good question. I'm sending back my factory lines to the builder very soon to address the bracket and the fitting. But IMHO, the length of the hose right now is perfect and i'm currently running it without the bracket. Turning from lock to lock, I see no rubbing in the tires or any of the other suspension parts. But either way, I am sending my lines back to see if we can get a bracket designed/made soon, there's nothing wrong with a little reassurance. There's still a lot of work to be done with the lines!

Originally posted by 06 6SPD View Post
    That is exactly right ... that's why we want some custom ones
    Ask and you shall receive

Comment

Originally posted by 06 6SPD View Post
      That is exactly right ... that's why we want some custom ones
      yes but 01 cav was saying he wished they would fit the brembos, they DO the cobalt ss/tc rears are NOT brembos

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
        yes but 01 cav was saying he wished they would fit the brembos, they DO the cobalt ss/tc rears are NOT brembos
        that's right, they're not. Only the fronts are ... but the rears are an upgrade as well, and he's probably thinking the front and rear are brembos
        sigpic

Comment

These ready yet???
          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Where are we at with this? I need to buy a set from somewhere.....very soon.

MODS:

Comment

Hey, guys.

Sorry about disappearing for a while, had a family emergency come up and I was in germany for a while. Just came back a couple days ago. I'll get in contact with the builder in the morning and see where he's at in regards to the stock lines/bracket assemblies. Sorry to keep you guys waiting this long. I'll reply as soon as i get word.

Comment

You were gone so long I had to do it myself.

Im out.

MODS:

Comment

yeah, things came up so I had to deal with them, sorry.

I tried contacting the builder today and left him a message. still waiting to hear back from him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
                    You were gone so long I had to do it myself.

Im out.
                    you get a custom set made ? where at ? still looking as this seems to not be headed anywhere
                    sigpic

Comment

PM ur way

MODS:

Comment

Can you PM me some info . I need some stainless steel brake lines for the rear. I almost have all the rear brake parts to do the swap to the cobalt ss rear brakes.

Thanks
                        GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Can you PM me some info . I need some stainless steel brake lines for the rear. I almost have all the rear brake parts to do the swap to the cobalt ss rear brakes.

Thanks
                          GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

I would definitely be interested in a front set and maybe rear too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X