• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stainless steel braided brake lines, INTEREST LIST, NOT GROUP BUY

liking the blue too. will go nice with my silver/blue scheme i have goin
    2008 G6 GT w/ Monsoon Sound System

Current Mods:
    Debadged, Tinted Tails(to be redone with window tint), Intake Res delete, Matching Painted Engine Covers and Badge Overlays, G6P decals, Eyelids, chrome upper and lower grills

In the Works:
    Racingline STB, Tint(next month)

Future Mods:
    Lowered on Eibachs, CRABs, Rims, Painted Calipers, Spoiler, MMIs

Comment

Wow blue is a really popular color. Guess I'll need to stock a couple sets of them.

How does everyone feel about the pricing? I just want to see if anyone will back out after the prices were announced..

Comment

Would be cool if there was a option for brake lines to use with the brembo's.
        2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
        2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

I'll PM you in a bit regarding custom lines.

Comment

Too expensive for me right now...I have a wedding to pay for

Too bad for me, though...I would have loved a 4-set of the blacks or reds.
            "Cross creviced chasms vast, and endless plains of unshaven ass"
            ~~GWAR's description of Hell
            Skaði: 2008 Pontiac G6 GXP Street Edition

Comment

Wow the red would be awesome, if I could afford it...find someone to buy my amp and i'm in!!
              sigpic
              MY PROGRESSION:
              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

I'm still interested. What are we looking at for a Group Buy option on price ?

I'd need the fronts stock and rears with cobalt size banjo bolts on the caliper side.
                sigpic

Comment

That's the price for the group buy..

And I can definitely do that for you in getting custom lines for your rears. Just remember that they take 2-3 weeks to build. For custom lines, I'm thinking about doing a deposit type of thing, not sure yet. I've got to come up with an idea for that..

I just checked tracking info for the lines and they should be here by tomorrow afternoon, friday at the latest!

Now excuse me while I go get some brake fluid

Comment

Got them in the mail today!! Here's a pic of the fronts:

I'll install them within the next two hours and post up another thread jb the braking/suspension subforum

Comment

Originally posted by wardak33 View Post
                      Got them in the mail today!! Here's a pic of the fronts:

I'll install them within the next two hours and post up another thread jb the braking/suspension subforum
                      Your picture didn't show up.
                      sigpic
                      MY PROGRESSION:
                      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Got too excited and already installed one side

Comment

Originally posted by The01Cav View Post
                          Would be cool if there was a option for brake lines to use with the brembo's.
                          if these fit the stock brakes they should fit the brembos............its the stock NON Brembo cobalt SS/TC rears that stock G6 lines dont fit and that is only because is a bigger banjo bolt, 12mm instead of our 10 if i remember correctly

Comment

Well, after driving with them for a bit, the braking feels a bit more responsive, especially under heard braking. The fitting that bolts onto the caliper (the banjo bolt) fits perfectly. The fitting on the other side of the hose fits, but I had to do some modifying. I'm going to call up the builder and see what we can do about that fitting. But overall, not disappointed at all!

Comment

Originally posted by wardak33 View Post
                              Well, after driving with them for a bit, the braking feels a bit more responsive, especially under heard braking. The fitting that bolts onto the caliper (the banjo bolt) fits perfectly. The fitting on the other side of the hose fits, but I had to do some modifying. I'm going to call up the builder and see what we can do about that fitting. But overall, not disappointed at all!
                              whats going on with the bracket like mounts the stock ones to the struts?

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
                                if these fit the stock brakes they should fit the brembos............its the stock NON Brembo cobalt SS/TC rears that stock G6 lines dont fit and that is only because is a bigger banjo bolt, 12mm instead of our 10 if i remember correctly
                                That is exactly right ... that's why we want some custom ones
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X