Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stainless steel braided brake lines, INTEREST LIST, NOT GROUP BUY

interested if they can make my rears with 12mm openings instead of 10mm

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Progression Page: http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=22818
    http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2594110

Comment

Interested...would like to get fronts only, but if the price is right, I'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by black07g6gtp View Post
        cobalt rears as well ?
        sigpic

Comment

Yes sir

Show: GXP Hood - 2009.5 Front Bumper & Rear Spoiler - Black Housing Headlights - White LED Reverse and License Plate Lights- White LED Interior Dome & Map Lights - Matsushita Gen4 6000K HID Lows - White LED Fogs - GXP Rear Bumper - White LED KPH Instrument Cluster Conversion - 15% Tint

Go: CRAB + FPU Powder coated wrinkle black - Racingline STB , MMI & Grounding Kit - Dash Hawk - Front 4 Piston Brembo Brakes - Rear Cobalt SS TC Brakes - BMD Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines & Endlinks - WAMS 93 Tune - Custom Magnaflow Exhaust - Milzy Motorsports Headers

Comment

you already have em on ? how much of a PITA was it ?
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah for over a year now. It wasn't that bad.

Comment

Im in for all four corners...
                2006 G6 GTP M6: Injen CAI, Racingline Street Series Motor Mounts, Hawks HPS pads, R1 Concepts Slotted rotors, Eibach Pro Kit, GM Lip Kit, ADDCO Rear Sway Bar, 245/45/18 Goodyear F1 GS2's, 25mm Spacers, Pontiac Solstice Wheels, GMPP Front Strut Bar

Comment

If we can get a few more people then i can go for it. If not, then unfortunately we can't go into designing/production.

Comment

I'm in for all 4
                    My Progression

Mods:
                    Custom Lower Grill, Racingline STB, Silver Emblem Overlays,
                    De-badge, Brembo Brakes, 18" MB Wheels Essen,
                    Leather Steering Wheel, BMD End Links, Painted Recessed Upper Grills,
                    Eagle Eye Headlights, 6K Low/Fogs, 35% Tint,
                    Front/Rear Seat LEDs, Glove Box LEDs, Center Consol LEDs,
                    CRABs, Racingline Grounding Kit, Relocated Battery Under Headlight,
                    LED Taillights, LED Third Brake Light, Custom 2.5" Dual Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by black07g6gtp View Post
                      In for these .. depending on price
                      sigpic

Comment

Alright guys, here's an update. I talked to the builder and the designing/measurements is going to start on monday. The first set of lines will be completed by the end of the week. That's when I'll get them in and do a test on the car, and report any observations. Don't worry, i'll take many pictures when I do them.

Here's how things are looking right about now:

-I'm trying my hardest to work out a deal with the builder so that those who only want one axle can purchase lines just for that, and also trying to work out something for those with custom setups such as the cobalt vented rear brakes. Keep in mind that if you do go this route, it may take longer to get your lines then those who want all 4 corners with the stock setup. Reason being is that I'm planning on having a number of sets (4 lines, stock setup) readily available to be shipped.

Custom lines may cost extra ($15 at most, nothing at all in some situations) and will take longer.

ALSO: You do have the option to choose what color you'd like for your lines (RED, BLUE, YELLOW, ORANGE, GREEN, BLACK, SMOKED GREY, and just plain STAINLESS STEEL). But again, it will delay your order, and will cost an extra $12 for any color except the regular stainless steel.

These lines will meet and comply with US Federal D.O.T. MVSS-106. There will be a warranty with the lines. I'll update this thread as soon as I get more info from either the builder or come up with figures for pricing. I'll also post up pictures of the different line colors available just so you guys could get a visual of what they would look like.

Any questions/concerns, let me know!!

Comment

Here are the eight color choices:

Yellow:

Red:

Orange:

Green:

Blue:

Black:

Smoked:

Regular SS:

Pricing information:

One axle: $119 shipped
                          All 4 corners: $199 shipped

These will come with a six month warranty and new crush washers for the banjo bolts. All hoses are tested to over 4000 PSI AFTER being assembled. Once again, they are DOT approved and are street legal. As soon as I get the test lines and I myself am happy with it, i'll post up pictures of the install and any observations/improvements. Then hopefully I can acquire vendor status on the site and we can get a group buy going. Any questions/concerns, ask away!

Comment

oooooh.....I like the blue!
                            Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                            Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                            WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
                              oooooh.....I like the blue!
                              haha i was thinking the same thing, they will definitely go well with our blue 6's
                              Appearance: Sexy Electric Blue Metallic - 35% Tint, , Painted Calipers, Spyder Halo Projector Headlights, Red Under Dash LED's, Lower Grill Chrome Trim

Performance: Canuck Lowering Springs, Crabs O3 + FPU, Custom Dual Muffler Borla Exhaust, Front Adjustable End Links

Audio: Kenwood DNX5120 Double din, Hifonics HFI1000.1 Mono Amp, RE SEX12D4 12" Subwoofer (pushing 750w), Alpine Type S 6x9 Speakers, Jensen Power 720 amp

Comment

Glad you guys like the blue!

I talked to the builder, and custom lines are definitely possible! Only downside is that they make take up to 3 weeks to build. Hopefully we'll figure something out to make it quicker or to ensure a painless process. Trying to go as fast as I can!

Comment

Working...
                                X