11 Chevy CCSB Vortec 5.3L
    Airaid mit|6K HIDS|Color match & Debadged
    13 Chevy Malibu EcoTec 2.5L
    8K HID'S , soon to be color match bowties

Comment

Re: Had some fun in the 6 last night!!!

Originally posted by 1CLEANSUP3RSPORT View Post
      Sucks for you,sorry for my sarcasim
      It does suck big time, it's a big let down lol.
      2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
      2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Originally posted by The01Cav View Post
        It does suck big time, it's a big let down lol.
        Agreed, one my my buddies has an 09 gt and his shuts off at 105.

Comment

good run. and I know the interchange well. its horrible in traffic. and mine used to limit to 115. not anymore though

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

I think mine is 115. I have hit it and it shuts down, goes to 110, and then lets me go right past it! I have had it around 125-130. it was werid bc I didnt expect it to let me, maybe it was the computer reseting, IDK.

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

mine is or was just a speed limiter. there was no fuel shut off or engine retard

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

dod you all know that it is goverened to the speed rating of the factory tires? thus there is a dif governer for ever different tire GM put on the 6's from the factory hence why anything with LS2s are limitted to 118 even tho the 06 gtps that happened to come stock with the bridgestone potenzas can go 135 lol

i have a tune so i can go as fast as i want lol..........need to get a set of summertires now cuz the current ones are only rated for 130mph so i havent went past that yet but my GXP runs right up to 130 pretty easy

Comment

Mine shut down at 115 before the tune. I hit 150 mph after the tune... The SS rides pretty nise at that speed. I wouldnt recomend going over 120 mph without Z rated tires though.
                  2012 AWD Fusion Sport...
                  Steeda springs, Steeda STB, Steeda Motor mount, Steeda Intake, Steeda 93/100 octain tune, Steeda TB spacer, Magnaflow catback, 19x8.5 mustang GT wheels painted body color, 5% and 35% TINT, upper and lower 6,000k HID's, Steeda Hood struts, and tinted tails, and much more...http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3974935/2012-ford-fusion/

Comment

Unfortianlly, this topic is going off topic with top speed runs and will shortly turn into a paper racing match and people calling each other out.

Thread Locked
                    2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                    Gotta have it Green color
                    Brembo brake package
                    420 HP 5.0L
                    Ford Racing Power Pack
                    GT500 track pack differential cover
                    BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

Working...
                    X