Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I'll contribute, G8 GXP M6

Originally posted by MoonPie View Post
    I'd keep an eye out for a GT, they're great sedans as well and respond well to basic mods.
    i drove a G8 GT i was looking at getting a few months ago, and compaired to my modded G6 GXP i have to say i wasnt very impressed (stock at least) for the price difference and the ammount of power they are sposed to have stock lol there sposed to have 361 stock i think and it didnt seem like it was much faster than my GXP at all lol, if i were to get a G8 itd have to be a GXP or nothing......................

although id really rather have the real thing, the holden comodore HSV clubsport GXP not the watered down version they give us in the US

Comment

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
      i drove a G8 GT i was looking at getting a few months ago, and compaired to my modded G6 GXP i have to say i wasnt very impressed (stock at least) for the price difference and the ammount of power they are sposed to have stock lol there sposed to have 361 stock i think and it didnt seem like it was much faster than my GXP at all lol, if i were to get a G8 itd have to be a GXP or nothing......................

although id really rather have the real thing, the holden comodore HSV clubsport GXP not the watered down version they give us in the US
      Sweet ginger brown, the dead hath risen...

You're telling me with this:
      Carbon Black Metalic 2009 G6 GXP Coupe-Bought 10-8-10 with 35 miles
      Mobil 1 oil and filter-Custom plate "HOT GXP"-HIDs-G6P stickers-Race MMIs-Red Calipers-15% tint- CRABS-Brembos-MMS Headers-optima yellowtop-93 tune-MMS 3" flex pipe-M1 oil plaque-M1 oil cap-GTR Exhaust-LED map dome truck and glovebox lights, tinted tails

you made up a full second on a G8 GT? What in the name of John Wayne's ass are you smoking?

The real thing, eh? Nice, thanks for the diss. REMOVED BY G6P STAFF , I'm out. lol, durrrrrrrrrr.
      Last edited by snowmanG6; 07-07-2011, 06:26 PM.
      I'M OUT.

Comment

when and where did he say this? he IS smoking something if he ever did (sorry brian).. he "kept up" with a stock 04 GTO with an LS1.. no way he keeps up with a LS3..

so just chill your grill a second.. your GXP is sweet!!

Current Modifications: 18' Sky Wheels w/ 245/40-18 Tires, 25mm Spacers, Megan Racing Coilovers, Racingline STB, JPE Rear Camber Kit, Energy Suspension Poly Bushings, Painted Calipers, Double Drilled/Slotted Rotors, Ceramic Brake Pads, Street Series MMI, CRABS with FPU, NGK Iridium Plugs, Kingsborne 8mm Wires, Custom Magnaflow Exhaust, Custom 2ga Grounding Kit, DDM 6k HIDs High/Low/Fog, Halos, High/Fog Mod, Chrome Recessed Upper and Lower Grills, GM Ground Effects Kit, GXP Rear Bumper, GXP Sedan Hammerhead, 15% Tint, Custom Painted Engine Cover, Painted Mirror Caps, Tinted Tails, QuickLifts, PAC Audio Input, Interior LED Conversion, Dash LED Accents, 3W LED Trunk Lighting

Comment

Originally posted by MoonPie View Post
          Sweet ginger brown, the dead hath risen...

You're telling me with this:
          Carbon Black Metalic 2009 G6 GXP Coupe-Bought 10-8-10 with 35 miles
          Mobil 1 oil and filter-Custom plate "HOT GXP"-HIDs-G6P stickers-Race MMIs-Red Calipers-15% tint- CRABS-Brembos-MMS Headers-optima yellowtop-93 tune-MMS 3" flex pipe-M1 oil plaque-M1 oil cap-GTR Exhaust-LED map dome truck and glovebox lights, tinted tails

you made up a full second on a G8 GT? What in the name of John Wayne's ass are you smoking?

The real thing, eh? Nice, thanks for the diss. REMOVED BY G6P STAFF, I'm out. lol, durrrrrrrrrr.
          Wow... attitude like yours and your calling him a douche bag? No need to get your panties in a bunch. Relax.
          Last edited by snowmanG6; 07-07-2011, 06:27 PM.
          2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Originally posted by Xxgxpstreet08xX View Post
            Wow... attitude like yours and your calling him a douche bag? No need to get your panties in a bunch. Relax.

Comment

Oh boy. This thread is getting out of hand. And the pics no longer work...
              sigpic
              MY PROGRESSION:
              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

I just saw a slip on a 13 second G6....

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

This content is currently unavailable

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                    Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

well id imagine a stock G8GT runs faster than a 13.9
                      sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                        well id imagine a stock G8GT runs faster than a 13.9
                        prety sure mine can run better than that too when i have tires that i can LAUNCH and WITHOUT TC lol..........i never said ive raced a G8 GT from a stop

oh, and btw that vid isnt of my 13.9 my ppl had to leave after my 2nd run cuz it was her 21st bday and apparently she had other plans, and the 13.98 was my last of 5 runs.....lol the low fuel light came on halfway down the track on that run too haha

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
                          I just saw a slip on a 13 second G6....

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...&type=1&ref=nf
                          THAT is my 14.21 run

Comment

A stock G8 GT should run the 1/4 in about 13.4 or 13.5

Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

Comment

ive seen a g8 race a gto and i thought the g8 would of stomped the gto. it still won but i was not impressed. maybe it was the driver but idk

Comment

^depends what year GTO and what trim G8 you're talking about
                                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                                X