Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, The GXP Is Most Likely Totaled...(Pics P.3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, The GXP Is Most Likely Totaled...(Pics P.3)

So today my mom had the g6 and was going to pick my sister up from play rehersal at her school. While she was driving at about 40mph, some idiot decided to blow a stop sign and pull right out in front of her. She had no time to react and creamed him. The whole front passengers side is completely destroyed, hood is crumpled up, etc. I dont know if it is totaled but from what my dad said, it looks to be. What gets me fired up even more is that the guy got out of his truck and didnt even see is she was alright (she wasnt). All he did was sit on the curb as she was taken into the ambulance. Only if I had 5 mins alone in a room with this guy. My mom was really shaken up and very sore. Her hand hurts really bad because it was on the horn when the airbag deployed. She is home from the hospital now though.

I dont have any pics yet, but I should have some on Monday. I just thought I would let you guys/gals know what happened.
    Last edited by coolmanvette75; 04-09-2011, 11:41 AM.
    ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Re: Well, The GXP Is Most Likely Totaled...

hope she is ok......and this is why i HATE having my GXP out here.......i cant tell you the number of almost accidents ive had with idots doing stupid shit around my GXP........if MY GXP gets totalled thatll be the end of me cuz im gonna have to shoot the idiot that wrecked my baby and then shoot myself so i dont go to prison lol shes the ONLY thing i have left to keep me happy since some stupid snowplow totalled my GT.............

Comment

Hope she gets well soon!
      CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear... Hopefully she's ok and justice will be served...

Best wishes....
        Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
        INDIAN WARRIORS
        1926-2010

Comment

sorry to hear that, hope your mom is ok!

2013 Subaru Wrx STi "Rally Armor Mud Flaps, LED Interior Lights, Tint, R205 Badges, WeatherTech Mats, Volk CE28N Rims, WC lathe werks Stainless Sphere Shift Knob"

2009 Solstice GXP #1123 "Solo Mach Exhaust, GMPP Stage 2, Soft Top, Trifecta Tune, 4.5k Hids"

2006 G6 GTP "GT-R, VMS Tune, Crabs, 4.5k HIDS, HSRK, 35% Tint, Spolier, GMPP Strut Bar, Other Random Mods"

Comment

Holy crap dude
            Hope your mom is feeling better soon!!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Damn.....hope she feels better, another gxp down
              GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Oh no! Hope she is okay! Keep us updated.
                QuickG6Guy

Mods: 5% Tint - K&N CAI - GT-R Exhaust with 3" Tips - 18" Drag DR Wheels - HID Headlights - HID Fog Lights - White LED Map and Dome Lights - White LED Reverse Lights - White Gauge Face - Blue LED Trunk Light

Future Mods: Halo Projector Headlights - AIT Front Bumer - Vector 91 ECM/TCM tune - Underbody Glow - 10" Sub and Amp
                Possible Mods: Lowering Kit - Full Crab Intake

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo......

I hope your Mom is feeling better.
                  Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                  Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                  WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

I'm glad your mom is out of the hospital and hopefully she is feeling better. Sorry to hear about the GXP. That can be replaced or fixed. Your mom can't. Tell her we wish her well soon!
                    2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Ally's right, the issue is your Mom. I hope she will recover quickly. You just never know when life will toss a knuckle ball.
                      Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
                      Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
                      Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

That sucks!!! I'm glad your mom wasn't seriously hurt and is home now!!! The accident I was in a few months ago in NJ the other driver never got out of his car until my wife ordered him out. Sometimes its the fear of if they hurt the other driver... or in our case that we were GOING TO HURT the other driver... lol She will be sore for sometime though. Just make sure you do the good son thing and help your mother out! ;-)

Comment

Oh my. Shit man. Good thing is that she is doing better and she is out of the hospital at least and that it wasn't any worse. GXP can be replaced, her and her health cannot. Asshat for not going to check if she was okay. First thing I would do if ANYTHING happened despite the situation in how it happened or who's at fault. To do that's quite stupid.
                          2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
                          Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
                          Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
                          2005 CGM GTO.
                          386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
                          2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

dam sorry to hear man...hope things look up from here....let us know what happens with the car....its a shame

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Thanks for the well wishes guys. My mom was very happy when i showed her this page. She is up and about, but not 100% yet. She is just depressed that "her baby" is all smacked up and possibly gone forever. Ill know sometime this week if it will be claimed a total loss or not. Ill try to get some pics when i go and see it at the shop.
                              ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Working...
                              X