Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, The GXP Is Most Likely Totaled...(Pics P.3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well, The GXP Is Most Likely Totaled...

Also see if u could get the front grills (from the Picts they didn't look damaged)
    Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
    INDIAN WARRIORS
    1926-2010

Comment

Originally posted by Lampoon View Post
      take that sedan spoiler off there. If they let you. That is one rare part right now.
      and the undamaged grills and fog lights..........all my grilles and fogs were fine on the gxp bumper that i put on my GT and my stupid ins wouldnt let me have them NOR would they pay for any of the parts they wouldnt let me have like my GTR.....i HATE insurance companies

Comment

thats why you get it towed to ur house or to the dealers so you have access to it and switch everything back
        GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

ugh thats so shitty... *hugs*

Comment

Now the insurance company is trying to tell us that the car is worth the same as any 4 door gt or base g6... That isn't gonna fly
            ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75 View Post
              Now the insurance company is trying to tell us that the car is worth the same as any 4 door gt or base g6... That isn't gonna fly
              an if you can try and grab or take anything off the car as you can. and sell it. get some money out it. scarp that thing out if you can. I know I would.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

wow with the structural incursion in the front I'm surprised no one was hurt worse, glad to hear everyone is doing good. As for the insurance, just stand your ground and get shitty if you must. We are dealing with the same situation right now with the Sky. So far things are a little smoother but the dealership hasn't even tore into the car yet so things are definitely going to change.
                TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

That's tough glad to see everyone is fine... Hate to see a lost 6 here.... Stand your ground with the insurance. I would search for some similar cars so they know what they should be looking at as far as value...

Current: Debadged, K&N Air Filter, 3A Racing Exhaust Tips, Blue High Beam Bulb, Sirius/XM, Painted Calipers (Red) WAMS TUNE (93 Octane), Tints 5% back and rear 20% fronts, HID 6k,
                  Next: STB, Engine Detail, Paint Engine Plactic Componets Red Repaint Brake calipers

Comment

Is the insurance company of the guy that hit the car different than the company that the G6 is insured with? If it is then you can ask your representative to get involved and fight for the value of your vehicle. They have lawyers that do nothing but deal with this all the time and usually gets things resolved quickly. I am sure they are just lowballing you to get things resolved quickly. Just dig in and give em hell, you deserve to get reimbursed for the value of your vehicle.

Comment

It was our insurance company lowballing us. We got it settled today and they are giving us the $18k bluebook that we want.
                      ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

It was our insurance company lowballing us. We got it settled today and they are giving us the $18k bluebook that we want.
                        that's not bad at all, I mean idk what you all owe but you can pick up a 08/09 for under that with decent miles. I got my 08 gxp sedan (not street package) with 35k miles for $15500 otd. They had a lower milage street package for the same price.
                        -Tim
                        2013 Chrysler 300 S V6 8spd auto
                        2009 G6 GT Sedan - Brothers ride
                        2008 G6 GXP Sedan - Sold @ 51k
                        -5% Tint all around
                        -Bridgestone Potenza RE760 245/45/18's
                        -Racingline STB
                        -Eibach Springs
                        2006 G6 GTP Coupe - SOLD @ 70k
                        2005 G6 GT Sedan - SOLD @ 99k

Comment

Working...