Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, The GXP Is Most Likely Totaled...(Pics P.3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Well, The GXP Is Most Likely Totaled...

Best of luck and speedy recovery to your mother! It's amazing how quickly something can happen!
    2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
    2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

hope she feels better matttt !

Comment

damn that sucks. glad to hear your mom is doing better. wish cars would heal like that too.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
        Originally posted by ahuhn
        so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

Glad to hear that your family is doing better. Keep us updated.

Comment

just a little update. no word on if the car is totaled yet. we might know today or tomorrow. my mom got a kia soul as a rental, and it is the ugliest thing i have ever seen...
            ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Nice...why don't you just let her drive the vette around..let me know what happens with the car...wouldn't mind payin for that hood and bumper if it heads to a junkyard

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Damn... just saw this.

Glad your mom is ok... sucks to hear about the 6.

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
                  Nice...why don't you just let her drive the vette around..let me know what happens with the car...wouldn't mind payin for that hood and bumper if it heads to a junkyard
                  The hood and front bumper are not salvageable at all. Lol
                  ............... My cardomain page ................. My facebook page ...............

Comment

Wow a Kia Soul, you need to burn a CD of the song they play in the commercial for her so she gets the whole "experience"

Comment

Update: the car is officially a total

Now we are basically screwed

Comment

Originally posted by coolmanvette75 View Post
                        Update: the car is officially a total

Now we are basically screwed
                        Tell me you had gap coverage ? please ...
                        sigpic

Comment

sorry to hear! RIP GXP
                          2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

sorry to hear that is the FPU for ur crabs still ok if you were wanting to sell? and are you guys gonna get another GXP?

Comment

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! just saw this thread since i didn't have internet. really sorry to hear about this guys!!!
                              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Wow, sorry to hear about them totalling the car. Do you have reciepts for any of the improvements you did? You might be able to get the offending insurance company to give you more money back on the car. Just remember, do not accept their first offer for the value of the car. You should get a reasonable dollar amount that you are satisfied with.

Comment

Working...
                                X