This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can we improve ROTM?

We are looking for suggestions on ways to improve ROTM going forward, and want to know what everyone thinks!
    One of the things we currently are working on is getting special 'ROTM Winner' decals for past and future winners which will hopefully be unveiled soon.

All suggestions are welcome...

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Re: How can we improve ROTM?

Starting noms 2 weeks prior to the actual month for which were voting for.

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
    I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by 1BADG6GT View Post
      Starting noms 2 weeks prior to the actual month for which were voting for.
      agreed, give more time for nominations and voting. i would say a special banner under the username for what month they won (not sure if thats what you meant by ROTM decals).

other than that i think its pretty well run, just needs to be a little more noticeable when the time comes, i feel like not everyone notices it
      Visual Mods: Back half 5% tint, Front half 15% tint, Eyebrow 5% tint, Windshield 35% tint, Rain guards, Debadged, Arrowhead overlays, Painted engine covers, LED tails, 6K Lows, 8K Highs, 6K Fogs Painted grilles, Painted window trim

Performance Mods: CRAB intake, 18" Toyo Extensa x 4, RacingLine STB, RacingLine Grounding Kit

Audio Mods: Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P5100DVD, Front Speakers: Memphis 6 1/4, Rear Speakers: Memphis 6 x 9, Subwoofers: Kenwood KFC-W3012 12" x 2, Amp: Kenwood KAC-8105D 500W

Progression Thread -
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18428

Comment

- Moving the voting earlier is definitely doable
        - The decals we had in mind would be similar to the 'G6Performance.com' stickers we have on our cars now, but we are still working on the design
        - Special badges (aka under username like 'member', 'sponsor') can be discussed

Great suggestions so far, any more?

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

I think special forum badges are a very good idea.
          07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
          05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

i would say for the ROTM decal, we should just have some smaller golden stars like how the World Cup Winners have stars on their uniforms saying how many they have won.
            Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
            sigpic
            Progression Page
            Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
            Sponsored by: Negrotisâ„¢ Racing

Comment

winner gets a date with a female hooker of his choice....or a case of beer

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
                Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                sigpic
                Progression Page
                Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                Sponsored by: Negrotisâ„¢ Racing

Comment

This just in...thanks to the generosity of cookiemonster17, every ROTM winner is treated to a date or a case of beer...on his tab!

Comment

maybe you should get the guy who runs POTM on FP and bring him here. i hear he is awesome. or, hear me out, are you ready? you watching? let me win! ya? jus a thought.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

In addition to the sticker decal thing you could send a free g6performance.com sticker as well
                      Mods: AIT Hood, Black EE's, Crab O3, 25% Tint all around, Matt Black Dipped Rims, LED's in Hood Scoops, Intake Resonator Delete, Blacked out Pontiac Darts, De-badge, Molded mud flaps, Flat Black grille surrounds, Flat Black window trim, GM logo Interior Re-Badge, Tinted Tail lights.

Future Mods: Flowmaster Super44, Matt Black Recessed Uppers, Matt Black Recessed Lowers (awaiting install), Eibach Drop, Interior LED's.

"Life's short. Drive fast, leave a sexy corpse."

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                        hear me out, are you ready? you watching? let me win! ya? jus a thought.
                        Sure...

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
                        April 2010
                        Ghost
                        Oh wait...you already won

Originally posted by Bosspackfan4 View Post
                        In addition to the sticker decal thing you could send a free g6performance.com sticker as well
                        Those are already free, but the ROTM decal would be a special edition available only to ROTM winners

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
                          08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
                          Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
                          Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
                          & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
                          TO BE INSTALL:
                          Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
                          92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
                          LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
                          http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

Ok my major complaint IS - there is NO easy way to find photos of everyone's rides. You have to go to every members profile and HOPE they have an album OR go to the progression section and then you have to go threw EVERY single thread & every page of everyone's comments to find a picture or see if you even like their ride so it ends up being a popularity thing only cuz it's easier to do. The people we know best we know their rides best so the guys & gals that might not be on here EVERYDAY posting & commenting get left out!

In other forums I am a member of have a "GARAGE" and on everyone's profile they can add a car to their garage and it's on their profile just as an album is but it's also but in a garage for the whole site so to speak so someone could click into the garage and just go from pic to pic looking at all the pic's posted of their ride then you see who that ride belongs to and copy the pic you like best & their info (mods, userID & such) and you nom them
                            Last edited by EpicRed; 03-30-2011, 10:08 PM.

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
                            08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
                            Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
                            Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
                            & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
                            TO BE INSTALL:
                            Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
                            92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
                            LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
                            http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

Originally posted by EpicRed View Post
                              Ok my major complaint IS - there is NO easy way to find photos of everyone's rides. You have to go to every members profile and HOPE they have an album OR go to the progression section and then you have to go threw EVERY single thread & every page of everyone's comments to find a picture or see if you even like their ride so it ends up being a popularity thing only cuz it's easier to do. The people we know best we know their rides best so the guys & gals that might not be on here EVERYDAY posting & commenting get left out!

In other forums I am a member of have a "GARAGE" and on everyone's profile they can add a car to their garage and it's on their profile just as an album is but it's also but in a garage for the whole site so to speak so someone could click into the garage and just go from pic to pic looking at all the pic's posted of their ride then you see who that ride belongs to and copy the pic you like best & their info (mods, userID & such) and you nom them
                              This would be a great idea, but way too hard to implement now. I think that in order to be a ROTM you need to put your pictures out there, and draw someones attention, you shouldn't have to go hunting for your ROTM nom...they should come to you lol.
                              sigpic
                              MY PROGRESSION:
                              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20385

Mods: Classic Performance Exhaust, WAMS 93 Octane tune, Crab Intake, and a whole lot more...

Comment

Working...
                              X