Changing up my mufflers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing up my mufflers

tired of the drone i get from my LMII's on the highway and im not that big of a fan of the dron-y idle either. im ready for a change.

since my SLP system is all stainless and 2.5 inch anyways, im going to keep all the piping the same and swap in spintech super pro street mufflers. should sound like sex especially once I get LT's some time this summer. Here are some sound clips sure to pop some boners 'round the world

Without headers....

(granted these are ls2's but it wont change the note that much)

This is a Spintech catback (2.5") which consists of an X-pipe (which replaces the resonator) and Spintech Super Pro Street mufflers. Turn your volume way up...

WITH headers.. DROOL

VV Is literally my same setup with the headers i will be getting..
    A Few Revs and Average take off in my 2004 GTO. Burnout behind the camera also ;) Tell me what you think???Mods include: Pacesetter ceramic coated long tube ...

2004 GTOPacesetter LTCatless MidsSpintech Super Pro StreetH-pipe2.5 inch pipingStreet Tuned by Atlanta PCMK&N Cold Air
    sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED
Working...
X