No announcement yet.

Painted Air vents and LEDs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

am i the only one noticing old post with the O.P. not posting on here at all recently since whenever?....i dont think the answers to your question will get solved unless you email him directly or what not.

Comment

....or I do it myself.

Jim
      Elbows-High Performance, LLC

Comment

Delete

Comment

I knew he wasn't a poster, but I figured someone else would know exactly how to do it
          The Present: 2010 Mazdaspeed3... Zoom Zoom

The Past: 06 G6 GTP Vert: Westers Tune - GT-R Exhaust - Doc's Stage3 CAI+ CRAB O4+K&N - GMPD Strut - RL Street Inserts - CMS Bespoke Vert Lowering Springs - Quicklifts - Enkei FN18's, N3000's 245/45y18 - 35% Tint Around - 4300k HIDs His & Los - Black Headlight bezels - Black Recessed Grills - Pooners Chrome Trim Blackout - Black Overlays on Darts - Avic f700bt

Comment

Hey nice mod. I tell ya, I am most impressed with the switch mounted in the space for the pedal adjuster option. Damn! it looks like factory installed

-d
            2007 Pontiac G6 GT Sedan 3.5L VVT V6 Granite/Black
            Sun 'n Sound, DupliColor Red Calipers, Mobil 1 Oil System
            GM Strut Brace, MPR Cold Air Intake
            Vector Stealth PCM Tune 93 Octane
            Kicker ZX400.1 Amp, 12" Orion Subwoofer
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2686122

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
              I'd say a How-To is a great idea also!!! WHERE IS IT??????
              i second that.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2557626
              2 Time ROTM Champion =P

Comment

Looks bad ass man, I like it! May have to do that as well as I did the same thing in my Grand Am GT. How To???
                "When you find that you've dug yourself a hole, STOP DIGGING!" -Unknown Car Salesman

Comment

that looks great!

Comment

Ok...How-To it is

Wrote up a how to with Instructions and Pics,
                    Find it here: http://g6performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=207653

Comment

Nice write up! That'll come in handy when I do the first VentPod install.
                      Jim
                      Elbows-High Performance, LLC

Comment

yeah

Main reason I did it, to contribute to mod developments...ie. the gauge insert

Comment

Re: Painted Air vents and LEDs

Man I would love to change all of the LED's including the meter cluster, window swtiched, etc. But I know nothing about soldering. Lol. I want to make my whole interior with blue lights.
                          QuickG6Guy

Mods: 5% Tint - K&N CAI - GT-R Exhaust with 3" Tips - 18" Drag DR Wheels - HID Headlights - HID Fog Lights - White LED Map and Dome Lights - White LED Reverse Lights - White Gauge Face - Blue LED Trunk Light

Future Mods: Halo Projector Headlights - AIT Front Bumer - Vector 91 ECM/TCM tune - Underbody Glow - 10" Sub and Amp
                          Possible Mods: Lowering Kit - Full Crab Intake

Comment

Man that looks real nice, i am debating if i want it in just one color LED's or multicolr LED's, you know what Im talkin bout. But yours look real good

Comment

@mono616- That looks great ... good job ... there's just two tabs one on each side and they slide out ?

Comment

Working...
                              X