This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vancouver Meets

Hello all, Its been a while since I've been on here.. Just a update, I've moved to Vancouver BC. I figured I should start a "Vancouver Meet" Thread to see if there are any G6 owners that live in Van or around the area that are wanting to meet up... Post it up here
    Last edited by TLS2000; 03-23-2011, 07:19 PM.
    sigpic
    GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Re: Vancouver Meets

Yup right here ... I think there was one or 2 more as well.
    sigpic

Comment

Just curious Mike, but why did you move to Vancouver?

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Vancouver is such a beautiful city especially during cherry blossom in the Spring.

Comment

TLS2000, I moved to Van coz its cheaper..
          sigpic
          GT-R Exhaust. GM Strut tower bar painted Red. Double 5% tint on back. Custom Compitition Alpine stereo. Double din Alpine IVA-W505. Red LED interior lighting. HammerHead spoiler. Halos, Strobes. Super White 9 LED bulb reverse lights, Super white LED interior lights. Red painted Calipers. Racingline Performance Grounding Kit. AIT full body kit. Canuck Motorsports Lowering springs.

Comment

Any one up for meeting soon?
            sigpic

Comment

I live close b y in Kamloops.
              Future MODS to come...

Comment

Originally posted by pocketaces2012 View Post
                I live close b y in Kamloops.
                that's funny ... I intend on moving there as soon as I can relocate for work LOL
                sigpic

Comment

Hey all, so anyone want to meet? let me know when and where and I'll be there!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pimpin'G6 View Post
                    TLS2000, I moved to Van coz its cheaper..
                    wow. van is cheaper for you ?
                    i thought it was the most expensive city .

im new, but i am down.
                    gives me an excuse to drive to van.

set a date?

Comment

Pick a date and I'll be there. Do you live in Vancouver Hollyjane? Got any pics of your 6?
                      sigpic

Comment

Hey it's joe I got an 08 g6 gxp I think there is a black one out here in Chilliwack as well I'd love to meet up and talk about the upgrades and shit just did a Dino test and running 208 hp to the wheels and 222 lbs of torque to sum it up all together I'm running 277 hp
                        Crabs intake with FPU upgrade airaid throttle body spacer cherry bomb Exaust ctrusa halo lights and hid 4300k fog lights hid 4300k gxp logo on windshield soon to be versente 208 chrome rims racing line strut bar and R1 concept crossed drilled and slotted rotors and scorched premium ceramic brake pads iridium plugs

Comment

So does anyone out here in the Fraser valley wanna meet
                          Crabs intake with FPU upgrade airaid throttle body spacer cherry bomb Exaust ctrusa halo lights and hid 4300k fog lights hid 4300k gxp logo on windshield soon to be versente 208 chrome rims racing line strut bar and R1 concept crossed drilled and slotted rotors and scorched premium ceramic brake pads iridium plugs

Comment

I moved away from Vancouver to northern BC ... Otherwise I would.
                            sigpic

Comment

Lol I hear yeah I live in Chilliwack and can't stand going into the city lol

Comment

Working...
                              X