No announcement yet.

Changed my interior color from red to blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blue looks really bright, nice other than that.

gemballa,EVOMS,litronics,b&m...simply put, 110% stock

Comment

So where is the write up? Also, the link to the white and blue dash isnt working. Where is it from? Can we do it?

Comment

Originally posted by Stub
        So where is the write up? Also, the link to the white and blue dash isnt working. Where is it from? Can we do it?
        ya a write up would be great.... that would look amazing... specially cuz i have a blue sedan... would completely match the look im going for in the interior
        2010 Chevy Equinox Blue AWD LTZ
        2005 Blue G6 GT Sedan - Traded In

Comment

Just remember that blue gauges will make your eyes tired faster at night.

Red is the perfect colour for gauges, as it is one of the easiest colours for our eyes to process.

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000

Red is the perfect colour for gauges, as it is one of the easiest colours for our eyes to process.
            Yea, but the white ones would be the tits.

Comment

umm i love this i want more details!!!!

Comment

The blue looks bad ass but I'd want everything blue. I'm kinda partial to the red still.

'08 G8 GT... 1 7/8" Kooks Blue Ceramic Coated Long tube Headers... 3" Xpipe...Magnaflow axle backs...Rotofab CAI...Heater hose relocate. Ported throttle body, intake manifold, Custom grind cam 227/237 .620/.604 LSA 113 +3, Circle D 3200 stall, 3.45 rear gear,Tuned by Redline
                Dyno 438 WHP 415 WTQ

'15 Chevy SS Some Like It Hot Red Holden Grill & trunk badge... Solo performance axle backs... Rotofab Intake, Mobile attractions front splitter

Comment

Someone needs to fix their avatar....

Comment

i fixed it.... man .. im new to this cut some slack

Comment

Re: Changed my interior color from red to blue

WOW!! That would compliment my blue LEDs I put in myself on my G6. check mine out. also, would you be able to tell me how far I have to open up the pieces to get to the red bulb's lights?

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000 View Post

I can't stand the red. If I had driven the car at night for a test drive, that would be a deal breaker. Red/blue is a 50/50 thing. Blue is much easier on my eyes, and I'm not alone. As long as there's a dimmer you set the brightness to suit you. My wife cranks it up, and I turn them almost off.

I'm curious if the Buick lights are useable, or even Ford trucks. White with blue accents. That's a nice looking combo.

Comment

I think it looks pretty good, my one question is: Is the light output changed? or does it just look brighter in the photo?

Comment

Working...
                          X