Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When & Where: Spring Fling, 2011! Poll!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: When & Where: Spring Fling, 2011! Poll!!!

Bam- As for the weight loss, I am still on it. Ill be back to posting regular updates to my YouTube channel in regards to my weight loss journey and a few other projects I am going to have appear on my channel. And of course, once we set plans for the Spring Fling, Ill vlog that and post it up there like I did with the SoCal meet as well.
    My YouTube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BrandonTheGeek?feature=mhum

Comment

Originally posted by Puckhndlr View Post
      And you KNOW I got you covered on the day after hangover Jonny. What you got on my BK breakfast sammich, water and some advil!
      HAHA! Dude I was so hungover that day. But thanks dude for the sandwich, water, and advil definitely made my hangover more tolerable.
      Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

So did u already have the meet. I'm down for santa monica. I live 40 minutes from there.

Comment

O nevermind I see the dates now. Seems like no one has decided yet lol well u got my vote on april 30th santa monica.

Comment

Well, i've got 2 phone calls to make, 1 to jessika and 1 to Phenom. I'll post the finalized plans tonight. Thanks ya'll.
            "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Comment

Santa monica....

Comment

Working...
              X