Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When & Where: Spring Fling, 2011! Poll!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When & Where: Spring Fling, 2011! Poll!!!

Here we go again, it's time to put on our thinking caps, and figure it out! Where and When, that's all we need to know on this Poll. Thanks.

Choose your City and your Date, 2 choices, per person!
    Meet Point/time will be posted once the city and dates are known.

Three(3) Cities Have Been Chosen, and you're allowed 2 votes, please make two selections, 1 city and 1 date please.

City
    1st: Sacramento - it would be nice to take a drive up Highway 50 to Tahoe on Saturday and enjoy the spring sunshine. Nice wynding roads up for a little drive.

2nd: Fresno - not too much to say about Fresno, it's a melting pot for most to meet up, and well, if there is a nice place to take a drive, Pete will let us know.

3rd: Santa Monica - nothing more to say than "The Snake".........Mulholland Hwy and Hwy 1 to Malibu(wonder if I can meet up with Charlie Sheen and do a little hooker hunting?

Date - It's going to be a date in April, cause it gives most time to plan for it.
    April 2nd

April 16th

April 30th

PLEASE NOTE, APRIL 9TH AND 23RD ARE GOOD DATES TOO, I JUST FORGOT TO LIST THEM!
    Sacramento
    17.65%
    Fresno
    11.76%
    Santa Monica
    17.65%
    April 2, 2011
    11.76%
    April 16, 2011
    17.65%
    April 30, 2011
    23.53%
    Last edited by BAMBAMM; 02-15-2011, 07:08 PM.
    "I put the Giggity into Each and Every Thread"

2009 Performance Red Metallic G6, Progression Page

Re: When & Where: Spring Fling, 2011! Poll!!!

Done and done. Definitely leaning towards Sacramento with a drive up to Tahoe. I could go for a nice drive through the mountains with lots of scenery this trip. If we end up in Santa Monica again, Ill just make sure to add all the stop points into my GPS so I can meet you guys there as my slow ass brings up the rear of the convoy.
    My YouTube Channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BrandonTheGeek?feature=mhum

Comment

im down, wherever, whenever. if its sacramento, i may be able to bring a dozen or so GTO's with me. they are all cool dudes. unlike old man winter.
      Last edited by Phenom; 02-11-2011, 06:04 PM.
      Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
      sigpic
      Progression Page
      Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
      Sponsored by: Negrotisâ„¢ Racing

Comment

Originally posted by Puckhndlr View Post
        Done and done. Definitely leaning towards Sacramento with a drive up to Tahoe. I could go for a nice drive through the mountains with lots of scenery this trip. If we end up in Santa Monica again, Ill just make sure to add all the stop points into my GPS so I can meet you guys there as my slow ass brings up the rear of the convoy.
        I'd make sure we didn't lose you, and I'm also thinking maybe not to Tahoe, but more along the country side of the foothills, basically a long round about, from Folsom, up highway 50 to shingle springs and then back around finishing the trip back around my office, near Power Inn and Highway 50.

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        im down, wherever, whenever. if its sacramento, i may be able to bring a dozen or so GTO's with me. they are all cool dudes. unlike old man winter.
        All in all, dude and I just didn't see eye to eye on how to meet, but then after thinking about it, we were all new to the game, and afterwards, we both got a good chuckle at the day and how it unfolded. Just cause two people don't get along doesn't mean they aren't going to be hateful towards one and other the entire time they're around each other. Shit, I'd have rather enjoyed a beer or three with him and we'd have probably become buddies, had we been able to stick around for a little longer!

Ok, and here's my addition to the thread!
        I went for a little drive on Ssunday. Lady Hottie, Kelsey, was up visiting from Fresno, so I had to take her out and let her enjoy the 6. Boy did she, and I'm glad she did, too! Here's the video I could upload, that wasn't too long. It's filmed with the Droid X, using the HD 720p setting. it's just over 15 minutes long. Audio is good quality music, too! Haystack, and maybe some Colt Ford in there, too! Please enjoy the foothills from Shingle Springs CA through El Dorado, and some other small hole in the wall towns. Think this might be a nice drive for the Nor Cal G6 Meet, in April.....maybe?????

In the mean time, enjoy, and sorry if there is some crappy tinty voice guy talking and the little hottie next to him, but sometimes we have to speak, it reminds us that we are human! and now On with the Show!

Thanks to Kelsey for coming along and being my wing woman!

Comment

Bam- Sounds good. I could definitely go for a good scenic drive regardless of where its at. Took a cruise up the coast on Hwy 1 from Half Moon Bay to Santa Cruise and back last weekend and it was GORGEOUS! Just something about hopping in the 6 and going for a cruise. Add some more 6's and it's an even better time. Ill keep my eyes posted here as details are released. Hope to see a good turn out like our Santa Monica meet...minus the overcast weather of course.
          My YouTube Channel

Comment

Thanks Puck, I've been following your vlogs, from time to time, I think I've gotta catch up on the weight loss vlog. I'm down from a 48" waist to a 45, so I have to wear 46's loose with a tight belt, cause I don't wanna breathe uneasy in 44's!

Hope you're back on it, too. I've found that just cuting out the alcohol has greatly reduced my need for eating so much. I still enjoy the soda though!

Comment

I dropped like 20 lbs since the last meet.. Im on a get strong cutting phase.. Im a solid 210 right now, plan to get to 200 soon while staying strong.
              Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
              http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

BTW the closer to ventura county the better lol
                Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:

Comment

There all in california

Current Mods
                  -------------
                  G6 Black on Red Mats
                  Tint: Front 20%/Rear 15%
                  Raptor H.I.D. kit 5000k Fogs
                  Raptor H.I.D. kit 4500k Lows
                  Interior red L.E.D.
                  1000W Speaker & Amp
                  Crabs Option 3
                  Painted Calipers Red
                  Dual Custom Exhaust
                  Halo Angel Eyes

Upcoming Mods
                  ---------------
                  Need Ideas

Comment

Originally posted by JGP21 View Post
                    BTW the closer to ventura county the better lol

Dude, broaden your horizons a bit, you come to Sac, I'll take care of you with the ladies. Young skirt chaser like yourself, shooot, you've got it made, and I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

LMAO... Looks like I have a new quote...

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                      I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

you should never hit a girl lol
                        A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
                        Originally posted by 08blackgt
                        hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

Originally posted by acxdarlene View Post
                          you should never hit a girl lol
                          Hit it and quit it!

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
                          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Originally posted by BAMBAMM View Post
                            Dude, broaden your horizons a bit, you come to Sac, I'll take care of you with the ladies. Young skirt chaser like yourself, shooot, you've got it made, and I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.
                            I got you bro, BamBamm the wing man sounds legit.. It doesnt hurt to ask though.

Progression:

Comment

And you KNOW I got you covered on the day after hangover Jonny. What you got on my BK breakfast sammich, water and some advil!
                              My YouTube Channel

Comment

Working...
                              X