Cam and heads added

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam and heads added

Sorry I haven't been around to update my G8 stuff. Late this fall I had a cam and set of Land Speeds heads installed.
    Comp cam: 224/236 on a 114+4 LSA. Intake lift is .608 and exhust lift of .602.
    The heads came off a 2007 Corvette. Hollow stem intake valves were retained and Manly race exhaust valves were added. The heads were CNC machined, and then hand blended by Brett Land. Intake side flowed 344 @600 lift.
    Car made 436 hp and 412 ft lbs of torque.
    I have the G8 on blocks now and doing a little dress up.
    The American Racing heads are now Cerma Chromed. Eric Peters is painting my valve covers a caddie metalic silver. The coil brackets have been power coated torch red like the fuel rail.

I'll try and get the pics uploaded to photobucket.
    G6P member 340

G8 GT 334 0f 1st 888
    Pedders Street II suspension. Pedders Strut Tower bar. VMS HSRK, VMS PCM/TCM tune, Forged and Stroked LS3, Garrett Turbo
    Borla Cat back. SLP underdrive pulley. FAST ported 102 intake and TB ported. BMR trailing arms, Circle D 3200 stall converter.
    20 percent tint by Scott's tinting and graphics.

Re: Cam and heads added

Git her done!
    Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
    Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
    Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

very nice. im saving for a cam and tvs1900 myself.
      2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
      2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
      613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
      11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
      New numbers coming soon........

Comment

NICE! next should be a nice big breathing intake mani. that would complete the HCI combo and probably net you entirely more hp. probably about 20 more actually. in for pics
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

a fast lsxr intake. only problem is its 899. i dont think its worth it
          2006 Pontiac G6 V6-Too many mods-Traded In(RIP 2006-2010)
          2008 G8 GT-TSP Forged LS3-Procharger-219/231 RCR Cam-TSP Ported L92's-Squash-Kooks-Solo 3in-SS Wheels and Brakes-Demon8-BMR-BC Racing Coilovers-Custom Earls Tranny Cooler
          613/543 @11.5psi Old Numbers
          11.6 at 123. 1.92 60ft
          New numbers coming soon........

Comment

they're worth it. my buddy got i think a 102 for his goat and it was one nice intake.

G6 - 240sx - Lancer - 325is - WRX

Comment

Working...
            X