Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Motors Club of Ontario Season Opener

Hey Guys/Gals,

GMCO throwing their annual opener in Whitby at the AMC complex on Sunday April 10, 2011, from 7pm-10pm. This will be the 4th Annual Season Opener (the 1st for GMCO) and it looks to be even better than last year (2010 has over 300 vehicles)!

For those that don't know, GMCO is the only ALL GM club in Ontario, and is fully recognized by General Motors of Canada. GMCO was originally Durham Region J-Bodies (DRJ), but with the popularity of the platform dwindling, the boys at DRJ decided to freshen things up a bit and open the club up to all GM enthusiasts!

I hope to see you guys there in April! If you have any questions about the event or need directions to get there, or if you want to organize a cruise to Whitby, let me know and I'm sure we can work things out.

I normally meet my boys and girls from the Central West J-Body Club of Ontario in Mississauga at 401/Winstin Churchill, then cruise with them to the Opener, so for anyone coming from South-Western Ontario, that would be a good rendezvous point!
    MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Re: General Motors Club of Ontario Season Opener

I'm in!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Why is everything always on the east end of the city?

I may come, but I doubt it.

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000 View Post
        Why is everything always on the east end of the city?

I may come, but I doubt it.
        Oh cmon Tom, you know you wanna come! DOOOOOOOOO IT!
        MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Go for me Tom - now that I don't have a GM anymore - lol unless I go using Hubbie's GM hehe

Comment

Only one person is for sure interested? C'mon guys, it's an awesome event!

Comment

I might drop by if I'm not busy...
              <-- Gray G6? Click!
              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

ohhh imma coming!

Comment

Originally posted by AllieRyder82 View Post
                  ohhh imma coming!
                  SWEEEEEET!!!! Hahaha! I'll be with my crew from the JCO, but if those of us from here that are going can hookup once we all get there, we can get our shiz in order and park together!

Comment

I suppose I could make the drive down :P

Comment

Originally posted by spaz View Post
                      I suppose I could make the drive down :P
                      Why don't you follow me down then we'll go from Sauga with the JCO guys....

Comment

Who from the JCO central is going?

sigpic
                        Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

hmmm well too bad hubbies new Avalanche won't be here yet by that time! Although even if it was he probably wouldn't let me borrow it when it would be so new to him and he isn't really into car stuff lol

Comment

Originally posted by TLS2000 View Post
                            Who from the JCO central is going?
                            Basically all of us show up, as do guys from the east, south and west...

Comment

Originally posted by ratskat View Post
                              hmmm well too bad hubbies new Avalanche won't be here yet by that time! Although even if it was he probably wouldn't let me borrow it when it would be so new to him and he isn't really into car stuff lol
                              You guys are getting rid of the Torrent?
                              <-- Gray G6? Click!
                              2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                              2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                              Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

Working...
                              X