Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: General Motors Club of Ontario Season Opener

Originally posted by MalibuNut View Post
    Why don't you follow me down then we'll go from Sauga with the JCO guys....
    YOU CANT MAKE ME! LOL

yeah... thats probably what i'll do

Comment

Originally posted by spaz View Post
      YOU CANT MAKE ME! LOL

yeah... thats probably what i'll do
      Well you could drive down... ALONE!!! But that wouldn't be much fun Derrick
      MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

Im bringing all my import amegos from kitchener!! MUWHAHA!! and maybeee ill invite a few pontiac ppl..

Comment

BUMP
          Who's coming?

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Im not goin but joined the forum would rather have 2 g6 meets instead!!....just too far
            GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Lol. Funny, I think it's too far and I'm about 3 hours closer than you.

sigpic
              Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

I can't wait! Should be more than 300 vehicles again this year! Stay tuned for info on a meet point to cruise to the event!
                MODS:20% tint, Lumens 6000K HIDs low and fogs, Lumens white LED plate light and reverse lights, Spyder LED/CCFL Halo/Projector headlights, white/white "Switchback" LED rear tail/brake/signals, shorty antenna, debadged hatch and front doors, blacked out grill

Comment

ok so here is the plan! If anyone in the west end of the GTA or western ontario is interested in coming to the opener, meet me at the Walmart at the 401 and Winston Churchill in Mississauga for 530pm on April 10. We will be leaving there at 6pm to drive to the Openerin Whitby so that we can park together in a group. Ask questions feel freeto shoot me a PM! Hope to see you there!

Comment

Car is not done yet..First show will be in may

Comment

Only 2 more days till Sunday! Hope to see some G6s out there!

Comment

Originally posted by MalibuNut View Post
                        Only 2 more days till Sunday! Hope to see some G6s out there!
                        Is it rain or shine?
                        60% change of rain Sunday

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

I definitely won't be out. I'm working night shifts this weekend.

sigpic
                          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
                            Is it rain or shine?
                            60% change of rain Sunday
                            Yes this is a rain or shine event. Willstill be a good show whether it rains the 5mm or not lol

Comment

I would like to offer much thanks to the couple of people here that showed up yesterday to the Opener! It was great to see you there amongst the 300+ vehicles that came out! I hope to see more of you out next year!

Comment

hmmm well for poor hubbies new Avalanche will not be there for the moment! Even if it was it probably would not let me borrow when it is so new to him, and he is not really in the car thing lol

Comment

Working...
                                X