FML.... :( Snow plow-1 G6-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FML.... Snow plow-1 G6-0

I kept my exhaust, radio and all my intake stuff. You never know when sh*t happens. Bring a buddy, say your going to take some stuff out of your car, go crazy and pull the gtr.
    MODSGT-R, HIDS 6000K, 8000K FOGS, 35% TINT, K&N INTAKE, CRAB HEAT SHIELD, Cquence Rotors

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
      give a friend the cash for the buy back, have them buy it back for you. too easy if you want it that bad. Lesson be learned here. keep ALL stock parts.
      i HAVE all my stock parts except my exhaust, which i replaced b/c it was damaged in the first place................it wouldnt matter whether i had it or not b/c i have no way to get it from MI to montana

i have to go back before thursday next week thats when they are pickin the car up, and hopefully they dont come any sooner, cuz im def taking my brembos door handles, motor mounts if i have time and all the 4g power wire i had for my amp and such and my new battery i spent $200 like 2 months ago its an optima yellow top, and my hids whats left of them anyways, and hopefully i can have my spoiler too...............its def tempting to take the gtr even tho they said no to, only bad part is i can do very much with a broken collar bone and fuck the insurance company, im gonna take my gxp foglights and grills even tho they said i couldnt have them lol i would hate for something to happen to my GXP 10 years down the road and not have parts to fix it LOL

i JUST now got home from montana been up since 5am yesterday morning when i woke up in south dakota so im goin to bed for a while right now LOL

Comment

i think the chrome door handles can stay on the 6

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
          i think the chrome door handles can stay on the 6
          not when they were the actual GM ones not stick on ones so they are quite a bit of $$.......... i wasnt planning on putting them on the gxp at all

Comment

Re: FLM.... Snow plow-1 G6-0

I would die inside if I wrecked my g6... Sorry it happened man
            Avoid The Clap

Comment

Working...
            X