Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: FLM.... Snow plow-1 G6-0

Originally posted by SexyG6 View Post
    well tim,its was already wrecked once before, and its never been the same the first time its been to a gm dealership for anything, and 8-10 k is way too much for me to spend especially now that i will be off of work for up to 6 weeks now that i found out i have a broken collar bone from when i hurt my shoulder last weds..............and i dont even have anyone to take care of me and dont know where im even gonna live now since im in a hotel right now as the company was payin for rooms for us during the work week but now that i cant work idk whats gonna happen.......... i should know about my GT tomorrow tho
    eek!

Hope it all works out, keep us updated!
    -Tim
    2013 Chrysler 300 S V6 8spd auto
    2009 G6 GT Sedan - Brothers ride
    2008 G6 GXP Sedan - Sold @ 51k
    -5% Tint all around
    -Bridgestone Potenza RE760 245/45/18's
    -Racingline STB
    -Eibach Springs
    2006 G6 GTP Coupe - SOLD @ 70k
    2005 G6 GT Sedan - SOLD @ 99k

Comment

OMG poor 6er!! So sorry for your loss!!
      My Cardomain Page

20% all around black tint, 17” black MSR-040 rims, red calipers, 3rd brake overlay, tinted tails, black emblem overlays, front & rear Alpine speakers, 2-10" Alpine subs, 500 watt Rockford Fosgate amp
      Mods planned soon: On hold for now
      Future Mods: 18" MSR's, 6000K HIDs, Interior LED's, Metra kit w/ Alpine CDE-102
      Originally posted by 1BADG6GT
      LOL. Freakin Sara... you and your AWESOME Gyna!!!

Comment

Keep us posted!
        2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
        2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

well i dont have the "official" word yet but i stoped by the shop this morning, and they were still finishing the estimate and takin stuff apart to make sure they dont miss any of the damage, and he said he is quite positive it will be fixed as so far it all cosmetic damage except for the radiator, the bar that goes in font of it and the tubular structure in the front, nothing is crushed in towards the firewall, it is just bent up from hitting the tires on the plow.........and the only reason the bumpercover isnt there is cuz it was -10f when it happened so it just shattered on impact lol

look like insurance will be paying for all new hids and the new eagle eyes projector headlights......those are gonna get swapped to the GXP wenever i get home next......now i just cant decide if i like the black or chrome better

Comment

unbelievable that it isn't totaled.
            sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

sooooooo now the shop called and said so far the estimate is up to $8300 because of finding some more things, and they still have a few things to check out so its prob gonna be pretty close to being totaled if its not

Comment

If it's not totaled, do you think they will replace your front bumper with a GXP like you had? I always wondered if you got into an accident and I had GXP or aftermarket bumper on, would they just replace it with the same bumper it had when it was assembled.
                2005 Chevy Trailblazer: K and N CAI, Gibson Cat Back Exhaust, Billet Grille, Tinted Aftermarket Tail Lights.

Comment

ya, thats whats going on it if they fix it, pretty sure insurance HAS to put on what was on tere at the time of the reck unless you say otherwise

Comment

My discussion with AAA about that ended up with me buying a rider - for about $75 more per year I'm covered for up to $6000 worth of modifications.
                    CRABS WAMS MPD GT-R Brembos and stuff

Comment

Re: FML.... Snow plow-1 G6-0

damn it, the estimate is now at 8800 and they still have a few things to look at and they said they think 8900 or 9k will be totaled................

which if its is bye-bye to keeping the GXP nice and low miles

if i have to go get it now i gotta get snow tires, wnter floor mats, seat covers, clear 3m bra, and block heater and tune in the next 9 days before i have an appt. with the ortho surgeo to see when if my shoulder needs surgery or not and when i can go back to work............and gotta get the gtr and brembos switched over in that time to so hopefully my broken collar bone heals fast enough to get all that done and get to go back to work after the 9days............and this stupid storm certainly isnt helping matters any

Comment

IM so sorry to hear this B.... *hugs* glad to hear ur ok thou...

Comment

sooooooooo im on my way home to get my GXP cuz the estimate came to 10k and they totalled it and the stupid ins co wont let me have my gtr /c i dont have my stock exhaust to replace it with but i can have my chrome handles and brembos when i bring my stock parts from mi to mt that is if they havnt already towed it to a junk yard by the time i get back...............ins wont let me have my gxp fog lights and grilles either cuz thats what was on the car at the time of the accident even tho i told them i could bring back my stock grills and fogs...........i hate ins it would only cost 2k to get fixed what i wouldnt be able to, and it be drivable again but the OWNER of the car cant buy it back but anyone else can buy the car as a salvage title how stupid is that.......................... so now my GXP will probably be all rock chiped up and need a new windshield by summer cuz of all the road gravel stupid montana put down in the winter............idk what i hate worse the salt they use back home or the fricken road gravel that rapes your paint job and breaks your windshield in about 1 hour............at least salt can be washed off lol

Comment

I would bring a hack saw and go crazy pulling that GTR lol. I would pay the lot guys $20 bucks if they let you go in and pull stuff out. Glad you are okay, sucks that all that work you put in your 6 and now its totaled.
                            MODSGT-R, HIDS 6000K, 8000K FOGS, 35% TINT, K&N INTAKE, CRAB HEAT SHIELD, Cquence Rotors

Comment

give a friend the cash for the buy back, have them buy it back for you. too easy if you want it that bad. Lesson be learned here. keep ALL stock parts.
                              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

I still have a stock GT exhaust and Im in toledo OH. Its cut in two pieces but could easilt be put back together. I'd be willing to give it to you for like 30 bucks if you wanted so you could get your GTR back. I'de hate to see such a nice exhaust go to waste.

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Working...
                                X