Orange County meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orange County meet?

Jw if anybody close to OC California ever get together? Dont really see many 6ers around here.

Re: Orange County meet?

i think there has been a few meets the last one was in santa monica...i think
    A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
    Originally posted by 08blackgt
    hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

Never been to a Orange County meet. But Im only 1.5 hours north in Ventura County.
      Custom Flowmaster Exhaust- CRAB Heat Shield- Tiger Ram- Painted Cals- Painted Grills- Eibach ProKit- Racingline S/B- Racingline G/K- Injen Air Intake- Spyder Headlights w/ DDM 5000k Lows- DDM 5000k Fogs- Plasti-Dip Solstice Wheels w/ 5mm Spacers/ Painted- Painted Intake Manifold- Hood Spacers- RotorPros Front/ Rear D/S Rotors- BMD-P Fr. Endlinks- BMD-P SS Brake Lines...

Progression:
      http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=18485

Comment

Yea sucks theres not many around. My buddy drives and RSX and they have meets with sometimes 45 cars lol cant really drive my G6 up in there..

Comment

there is tons of G6's around. just not many of them are here on the forum. every time I see a G6 I leave a site card on it. or I talk to the person if they are there. all I can do is hope they join. as for the RSX part of your post. it cause all ricers ban together. their meets are like shit piles to flies. they see a meet and flock to them. I would never attend a Honda/Acura meet.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
          Originally posted by ahuhn
          so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

well i went cause hes my friend... but yea def not fun they just talk shit the whole time... lol but let me kno if you can get ppl together for a meet id love to come and learn some shit im a newbie to all this so i need to learn as much as possilbe,

Comment

yah no problem we try to get a meet once a year. sometimes twice a year. most of them fall through to do not enough attending or just people cant make it cause of work or other affairs. they talk shit cause they wish they had motors bigger then a 2litter bottle of soda (liter size of motor). all those rice boys talk shit until a nice v8 roles around and they are like deer in headlights hahaha.

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

well i was jw... but sounds like no one really gets together that often but we should def try to get some ppl and meet up somewhere..

Comment

Originally posted by ck08g6 View Post
                  well i was jw... but sounds like no one really gets together that often but we should def try to get some ppl and meet up somewhere..
                  definitely, just you know how Californians are. super busy. either we are working way to much or not working enough and cant afford to do anything. then there is they we are always doing something and no time to yourself. we will probably start something up here soon to get a feeler out there for the spring time.

Comment

well...since the last one was socal and the one before it was fresno, im thinking the next one (maybe spring) should be a little further north.
                    Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                    sigpic
                    Progression Page
                    Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                    Sponsored by: Negrotisâ„¢ Racing

Comment

frisco! lol me and sal are due to visit his parents lol

Comment

damn, Frisco is like 8hrs from me. Unless we got alot of ppl to go id be down to roll.

Comment

no way its about 6hrs or so, im in corona

Comment

Originally posted by acxdarlene View Post
                            no way its about 6hrs or so, im in corona
                            HB is further south then Corona Dar

Comment

Thank you.. and maybe 7hrs then depends but i gotta stop and eat a couple times lol plus i got a four banger so your a bit faster.. =)

Comment

Working...
                              X