$%^@$%^@

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $%^@$%^@

I walked outside at work just in time to see someone back up into my car.

Estimate comes to $397

Im waiting on their insurance

Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Re: $%^@$%^@

Definitely , but at least you caught them in the act
    CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

It was sickening....she said she didnt see it.

I wasnt upset....just sad.

her car:

Its such an inconvienance.... her ins only wants to pay me $364.
      I told them I would not release them of liability unless they paid
      the full estimate and that now Im considering a rental while its being fixed....

if they are gonna screw with me Im gonna push back.

MODS:

Comment

Dang
        Of course its a Mustang driver that does it...
        2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
        Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
        Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
        2005 CGM GTO.
        386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
        2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

at least a new bumper cover/painting/repair is cheap. 374 is DIRT cheap and her insu company is ridiculous for wanting to short you.
          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by WoodburyMan View Post
            Of course its a Mustang driver that does it...
            Yeah !!!
            CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Hmm, a mob of people from an Internet forum... Sounds evil
              Current Mods: K&N Typhoon Air Intake System, 10000K DDM HID Lows and fogs, 6000K Highs, 18" Forte Nokturnal rims, Michelin Pilot HX MXM4 Tires, Chrome upper and lower grilles, self tinted tail lights, self painted interior pieces, RacingLine front strut tower bar, GT-R exhaust, Blue painted Calipers, Lampoon blue dart overlays, LED reverse lights, sometimes a WAMS tune,Brembo Brake Conversion, Cobalt SS rear Brake conversion, 15mm H&R Spacers, ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid, Eagle Eye CCFL Headlights, Optima Yellow top Battery, Moog Control Arms & Tie rod ends, BMD SS Brake Lines, BMD Swaybar Links, White LED Gauge Lights,

RIP
              INDIAN WARRIORS
              1926-2010

Comment

Dont let them pay you there amount. We had an extremly simular incedent last year. A guy was flying around a corner doing like 50 in a 30 lost control and hit my dads work van and his road-way-ties to his gardens. The truck had 1500 dollars worth of damage (which they fixed no quetions). But the Road-way tieshe did like 3000 dollars worth of damage. Insurance only wanted to pay 1900. My dad had to fight with them for like 5-6 weeks. Adventally came down to my dad said fine you find some one that can properly fix the road-way ties and we will use your person (as they have to put the property back to as was). They couldnt find anyone adventally they they had to pay the 3000 but was a fight.

Best recomendations is not to get it fixed, document everything they say to you and who you talk wuth. If they adventally refuse to fix it properly for the correct amount, turn them into your states insurance department. But there is no reason why an insurance company shouldnt pay the full amount. This is how they generate extra cash, they raise premuims and dont want to pay claims full repair amount. Its all BS and this is why insurance companies will never be my friend. No matter how funny or cute there little animals that repersent there company on TV are.
                2006 G6 GTP: Traded

2013 Mustang GT
                Gotta have it Green color
                Brembo brake package
                420 HP 5.0L
                Ford Racing Power Pack
                GT500 track pack differential cover
                BOSS 302 oil cooler, JLT oil separator

Comment

get multiple opinions and estimates. same thing happened to my front bumper. first estimate: 400. second estimate: 550. third estimate saw there were stress cracks and said needed a bumper replace...their estimate: 1174. check for stress cracks because you dont want any issues after the repair.
                  Paying someone to install parts on your car, and bragging about it being fast is like watching someone SMURF your wife, and being proud to raise the kids
                  sigpic
                  Progression Page
                  Four Door Mafia

Forever Pontiac
                  Sponsored by: Negrotisâ„¢ Racing

Comment

Those mustang drivers really suck at driving!

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Lampoon! Just be thankful it didn't take out your exhaust tip too... or the front end that would be a lot worse. Hope it works out for you..

Comment

That sucks but atleast you know who did it. Better than walking out and finding it with an empty parking lot.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
                        Originally posted by [i
                        Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Comment

I thought you bought a GM ground effects kit and had it painted... I guess you hadn't installed it yet (which is a good thing because where you got hit, it would have been damaged also!). x2

Comment

I did....its on my list of mods "to do"....

MODS:

Comment

Ask me how I knew the gender of the person who did it. Lol sorry for the bad news man

Comment

Working...
                              X