Eagle Eyes Dual CCFL Halo Projector Headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Eagle Eyes Dual CCFL Halo Projector Headlights

That's silly, then why would I get halo headlights if I can't then. Lol.

Comment

Exactly
      Eagle Eyes Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/QKH9rY

Spyder Auto Projector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1iNrmzr

Like-OEM Reflector Headlight Retrofit: http://bit.ly/1sPAjQi

Comment

Originally posted by Dextar View Post
        I'm going to ditch my HIDs and go with Opt7 LED headlights in the lows. If they work as well as they say I plan to get them for my highs and even possibly my fogs (I'd be more likely put them in my fogs if I ever remembered to use them) and the silver stealth bulbs.
        I'm having a hard time believing that those huge LED heat sinks are going to clear the back covers, unless you're planing on using something else to seal the back of the housing?
        COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6
        Clicky for progression place

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
        MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

I'm not sure they will either but I've got holes in the dust covers on my current headlights that I'd just reuse if they didn't fit. They suggest leaving them off but I don't know about that.

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
          Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

Heat generated by the LEDs needs to be evacuated, so yes using them without the covers would be ideal (so that the heat sinks can actually do their job). However that would also mean exposing the headlight's circuitry to environmental hazards (rain, dust, moisture, salt, etc)...

Using the LEDs in the fogs would be okay since they don't use covers; the heat sinks can do their work without bothering anyone.
            COULOMJO - 2006 G6 V6

CURRENT MODS: C.R.A.B.S. (O3), 20% Tint, Upper & lower recessed grilles (black), LEDs (dome light, trunk, licence plate & reverse lights), DRL delete, intake resonator delete, Dart & trunk keyhole overlays, debadge, '09 Stock radio (with AUX IN), '10 HVAC controls, Hood quicklifts, Eagle Eyes black projector headlights, LED brake/turn lights (including 3rd brake light LED retrofit), Pioneer speakers (front & back), Bazooka BTA8100FHC 8" Subwoofer, Hidden 12v adapter (that turn on with the ignition), EE Halo DRL bypass (How-to).
            MODS - COMING SOON: None... for now!

Also in the parking lot: 2008 Pontiac Torrent "Podium Edition"

My first G6 - Lease ended - but not forgotten

Comment

Do they even make the Eagle Eyes anymore, can't find them on the SaberSports Ebay store...
              If they don't what's another good option? Thanks!
              Mods: Matte Black Plasti-Dip on Wheels, Upper Grille, GM/Trunk Emblems, Dupli-Color Red Calipers, Intake Res Delete, Crab Intake #3, Flush Mount Spoiler, AVS Rain Guards, Black Lower Recessed Grilles, Map/Dome Red LED's.
              Fixes: Sunroof Leak, Misc Interior Trim, Vanity Mirrors, Door Weather Stripping, Front Wheel Barrings, Control Arms, Lower Ball Joints, Tie Rod Ends.

Comment

Dona search on ebay for "eagle eyes g6". They pop up.
                Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

The halos look great, and not super exotic. I like the "stock, but enhanced look". Got a slightly off topic question. Where did you get the ram air hood? It looks awesome. I have an electric blue 07 GTP and seeing your Blue G6 with the hood and halo lights makes me z bit jealous!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you for the kind words.
                    Do a search on google for "MPD g6 hood" and it will pop up.
                    If you want Ram Air then ask Eric (owner at mpd) to
                    Include the under attachment for Crabs.
                    He will throw it in for free. Or i should say - he use too.

Ive owned the hood for years. I have nothing but good
                    Things to say about it. Kinda pricey but it changes the whole look of the car.
                    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Lampoon to the rescue, glad to see you still pop around here. Things have died down so much.. =(

I've been itching to buy these buy my priority is getting my CEL fixed (replacing the cats) then upgrades.

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
                      Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

I agree! Things have died down too. I do have to say that Robert does his best to check in. Damn good job too!

I wish I had more experimental creative fabrication experience to help give us more ways to play around and mods up our g6s. I currently want to try a wide body kit for the 6.

Comment

Man its been years since I was on here. I'm having issues with the passenger side light flaking and getting condensation. Otherwise everything else is good and working fine. Ideas?

Sent from a somewhat smartphone

Appearance - Eagle Eyes black headlights, tinted tails, 35% rear tint, 20 % front tint, black front and rear dart overlay, black stock wheel dart overlay, de-badged, red painted calipers, black license plate holder, Red LED floor strips,

Performance - Super Flowmaster 40, Resonator delete, Crabs Opt 3. Intake Resonator delete,

Audio - 1 Kicker L7 10'', Hi-fonics TXI 6006 Titan 2 Channel amp, MTX Re-Q

Future - Eibach pro kit, 18" wheels, FPU crabs upgrade, recessed lower grille, LED dome, License plate LED.

Comment

Originally posted by WisNinerFan View Post
                            Man its been years since I was on here. I'm having issues with the passenger side light flaking and getting condensation. Otherwise everything else is good and working fine. Ideas?

Just bake that headlight open and reseal if you have a gap like mine does. If I do it today, I'm so going to paint my inside white. Primer white.

Comment

New issue. Everything works but lows. Halos, corner leds, brights, they all work except my lows. I replaced the bulb already

Appearance - Eagle Eyes black headlights, tinted tails, 35% rear tint, 20 % front tint, black front and rear dart overlay, black stock wheel dart overlay, de-badged, red painted calipers, black license plate holder, Red LED floor strips,

Performance - Super Flowmaster 40, Resonator delete, Crabs Opt 3. Intake Resonator delete,

Audio - 1 Kicker L7 10'', Hi-fonics TXI 6006 Titan 2 Channel amp, MTX Re-Q

Future - Eibach pro kit, 18" wheels, FPU crabs upgrade, recessed lower grille, LED dome, License plate LED.

Comment

Originally posted by WisNinerFan View Post
                                New issue. Everything works but lows. Halos, corner leds, brights, they all work except my lows. I replaced the bulb already

Check the wiring, idk what wire the low is, but chances are it's one of the wires is either corroded or not making connection . If you haven't replaced the connectors yet, now is a good time :P

I had similar probs with mine, except it was on one side The LEDs didn't work.
                                I live my life a quarter mile at a time. For those 16 seconds or less... I'm telling my g6... Go faster!!!

Progression Page
                                http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...t=26265&page=1

Comment

Working...
                                X