• Show
Clear All

Re: 2011 G6P G6 Calendar

hhhmmmmm....a Goat in a G6 calendar?? hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I was thinking a vote by the month.
    Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
    Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
    WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

okay fine i remove my entry.

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

I didnt say you couldnt......
        Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
        Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
        WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Ha on clubgp I "re-entered" my old car and almost made it in - and a couple Regals DID make the Top 12

And if it's vote by month there's no way I'm beating Phil's new GXP, even without the bow on top , so I'll have to pick a different month to try to compete in When's the deadline for entries/month decisions?
          CRABs, STBs, Uppers, Loud Noises Coming Out The Back End

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ungerdog View Post
            A guy I know who paints at a body shop did them. He said he is never doing another set of rims because it took forever to tape them to get only the inner portion done. By the way firebird, you are in Richmond, KY? I graduated from EKU!
            yep im in richmond!! i moved from dayton to go to EKU!! i graduated May of 09!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DroptopDiamond View Post
              Oh sure just muscle in on MY month

Actually that's a good question - how are we pairing down the entries? Overall vote or just a battle of conflicting months ?
              sorry I hadn't read the whole thread yet

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
              oh i wanted December. it is my B-Day today. but then again, i dont have a good pic.
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN!!!

Ha on clubgp I "re-entered" my old car and almost made it in - and a couple Regals DID make the Top 12

And if it's vote by month there's no way I'm beating Phil's new GXP, even without the bow on top , so I'll have to pick a different month to try to compete in When's the deadline for entries/month decisions?
              I feel Bad now why do you say you wouldn't have a chance to win?

Last edited by EpicRed; 12-22-2010, 06:28 PM.

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
              08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
              Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
              Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
              & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
              TO BE INSTALL:
              Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
              92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
              LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
              http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

Oh goodness don't feel bad at all! You've got a great car and like you said the bow goes perfect with December To me it's more a matter of I'm not really diggin' the vote-by-month deal. I know its short notice and again really appreciate Pooners' efforts to put this together (no way would I have the time to do it), but I think the fairest method would be to let everyone pick 3 or 4 or 5 cars and the Top 12 get in. Maybe then those folks can battle over the months

Although so far we haven't exactly been swamped with entries

JAN- rickygt
                FEB-SexyG6
                MARCH- Tombstone86
                APRIL- Ungerdog,
                MAY- Born2Ski
                JUNE- BlueG6Demon
                JULY- Lampoon, CrimsonGTP (randomly added him against Robert, just because )
                AUG-Ringo64,
                SEPT- AlleyRyder82
                OCT- Phenom, DroptopDiamond (moved to Oct. since mine features a lil' fall foliage)
                NOV- corylcauley,
                DEC- EpicRed, Ghost

Odd random pics on my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001119651822

sigpic

Comment

Oh goodness don't feel bad at all! You've got a great car and like you said the bow goes perfect with December To me it's more a matter of I'm not really diggin' the vote-by-month deal. I know its short notice and again really appreciate Pooners' efforts to put this together (no way would I have the time to do it), but I think the fairest method would be to let everyone pick 3 or 4 or 5 cars and the Top 12 get in. Maybe then those folks can battle over the months

Although so far we haven't exactly been swamped with entries

JAN- rickygt
                  FEB-SexyG6
                  MARCH- Tombstone86
                  APRIL- Ungerdog,
                  MAY- Born2Ski
                  JUNE- BlueG6Demon
                  JULY- Lampoon, CrimsonGTP (randomly added him against Robert, just because )
                  AUG-Ringo64,
                  SEPT- AlleyRyder82
                  OCT- Phenom, DroptopDiamond (moved to Oct. since mine features a lil' fall foliage)
                  NOV- corylcauley,
                  DEC- EpicRed, Ghost
                  I WITHDREW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111!!!!!!!!!ONE-HUNDRED AND ELEVEN!11111111
                  sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

Well I'm puttin' you back dude!

1.We need all the cars we can get
                    2.As a former proud G6'er who still posts on here more than most who actually have these cars, you've earned Honorary status
                    3.The G6 & GTO are pretty much the same. Well, except you've got a much bigger & more powerful engine. And you're RWD. Plus your car was made in Australia. You could also say that yours is an iconic brand name while ours will forever be linked to Oprah. They DO however both start with "G"

OK scratch #3. Still...

sigpic

Comment

so do we have a calendar yet or need another month
                      Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
                      JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

Well I'm puttin' you back dude!

1.We need all the cars we can get
                        2.As a former proud G6'er who still posts on here more than most who actually have these cars, you've earned Honorary status
                        3.The G6 & GTO are pretty much the same. Well, except you've got a much bigger & more powerful engine. And you're RWD. Plus your car was made in Australia. You could also say that yours is an iconic brand name while ours will forever be linked to Oprah. They DO however both start with "G"

OK scratch #3. Still...
                        LOL! dude this post is win
                        sigpic

Comment

thanks Allie and EpicRed. now i gotta get a good pic.

______________________The Untouchable!____________________

Comment

I miss my 6er
                            Current 2002 Galaxy Silver Grand Prix GTP (L67 3.8 S/C)
                            97 Liquid Red Grand Prix GT - Rip/2009 Midnight Blue Metallic Sedan : RIP

Comment

Oh yeah I forgot about this...so is it still happening or not????

sigpic

Comment

If this is still happenin here are a couple of pic's tell me if you like pretty please

FOR DECEMBER!!!

OR

Hey Robert what size do you need this pic's if we get voted in?
                                Last edited by EpicRed; 01-02-2011, 04:40 AM.

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
                                08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
                                Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
                                Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
                                & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
                                TO BE INSTALL:
                                Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
                                92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
                                LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
                                http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X