Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is/are your ultimate goal(s) with your G6?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TLS2000
    Originally posted by Toyz

Step 3 is the most important to me right now. I'm not a big fan of women at the moment.

You think so? Where's Monica. I'll show you where to put your screwdriver!

Yeah, i would still like to make my car pretty

WOW.. lmao.. I totally missed this one

Boss Lady for the Blue Man Group

I'm back and ready for action!

Comment

SUPERCHARGED, YO!

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
      - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
      - DS S3 Intake
      - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

My main goals is probably get new rims and thinking of getting the razzi kit. The main problem the shipping charge for the razzi kit is crazy!

2006 Black G6 Sedan , Mobil 1, Custom license Frame Plate, Solar Gard Flim 20% Tint ,Vision Bulbs 6000k HID

Comment

My stock G6 vert is enough for me as it is - already a huge jump from my Neon this this so I will have the windows tinted by summer - I would love to do other things but that will all have to wait...I love that hood with the vents or whatever you call them LOL - looks mean and sexy

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz
            My main goal for any vehicle i purchase, including the the 6 is.... Make it my own! I thoroughly enjoy sitting at an intersection and seeing people drive by/ walk by and admire my car and what i have done to it. I have always been a bass head and that is usually the first upgrade (stereo). I like the look and handling of a lowered car and you cant beat a good sounding exhaust! But like i said, i like to make my stock car, my own!
            x2, couldn't have said it better myself.
            It's all fun and games, until someone gets skull fucked.

SSSS member #2

Comment

my ultimate goal is to take care of this car like a little new born baby, use only GM parts and Mobil 1 oil, and drive the wheels off this damn thing. I want to go one whole year without a car payment. I may need to up my GMPP coverage to do that, but I shall conquer the car payment.
              Buy the ticket...take the ride - HST

Comment

Black powder coated rims
                tint windows
                tint tail lights
                tint head lights
                black gm grille
                GT-R exhaust
                headers(if we ever get any)
                CAI
                debadge
                lowdered

Pretty much make this thing all black, stripped of all decals except arrowhead so the SOB behind me doesn't know what just hit him
                2008 Chevrolet Cobalt SS T/C
                Black/Black coupe

Comment

^that is a ton of black on that thing!
                  TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Originally posted by LoJac963
                    ^that is a ton of black on that thing!
                    Like i said in another thread... Black is complete hawtness when maintained
                    Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

drive it for 3 years and trade it up to a better car maybe a new Camaro or 350Z

Comment

my goal

My goal is to trade in my G6 for a G8. Hopefully they don't change much on them, when they put them in production. :smoke:
                        "Party Like A Rockstar"

Comment

The same thing I do with every car Pinky;
                          Try to take over the world.
                          Ryan Romero

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2439593/1

Comment

as with reubenk:

new cam

ported upper and lower intake manifolds

PCM tune

w00tZORS!!!
                            TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

I'd tell that guy he needs to resize his avatar but I don't know if I can.

Comment

Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
                                http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
                                GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Working...
                                X