Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is/are your ultimate goal(s) with your G6?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TLS2000
    My goals with my G6.

1) Make her pretty
    2) Use her to pick up chicks
    3) Dump her when I get a 2009/2010 Camaro.
    step 2 is key
    Fine. You're banned. Stupid redneck piece of shit!
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/Amick
    GTP: My list of mods got too long... just click the link

Comment

Originally posted by beitodesstrafe
      My goals with my G6.

1) Make her pretty
      2) Use her to pick up chicks
      3) Dump her when I get a 2009/2010 Camaro.
      step 2 is key
      Step 3 is the most important to me right now. I'm not a big fan of women at the moment.

But yeah, i would like to make my car pretty

sigpic
      Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Step 3 is the most important to me right now. I'm not a big fan of women at the moment.

Yeah, looks like the car is going to go bye bye, but like every other car i own, i just want it to fit my style!
        Hurricanes are like women : when they come, they're wet and wild, but when they leave they take your house and car.

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz

You think so? Where's Monica. I'll show you where to put your screwdriver!

Yeah, i would still like to make my car pretty

sigpic
          Mobil 1 | Doctorspeed Stage 3 & 4 CAI | CRABS | Sacchi S45 245 Black 18" Rims | 6000k HID Headlights + Fogs | GT-R Exhaust | 20% Tint | Pioneer AppRadio 2

Comment

Originally posted by Toyz

Yeah, looks like the car is going to go bye bye, but like every other car i own, i just want it to fit my style!
            tom tom tom...again letting us have that chance to own you

as for my car....i want to make it mine! ill add what i can to performance and appearance, as im one of those that keeps their car till it doesnt really want to run well enough for me..but can for someone else

hence why last 2 cars i sold had over 200,000 miles on them

Comment

My lease ends on the 6 september of 07. Then, I'm not sure. I'd like a GTO/Camaro, but they might still be a bit. Maybe I'll settle for a G8 in the interim
              Originally posted by colinpeddle
              They'll begin missing us soon. Once all the threads stay on topic thru 14 pages... oh they'll miss us, our wit and our insane ability to wander off topic so effortlessly. Some day, a g5er will stop and say

Go tell the G6ers, passerby,
              That here, by G6er law, we lie
              Stranger, tell the G6ers that we behaved as they would wish us to, and are buried here.
              THIS IS G6PERFORMANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KJHLKAJDHLKJHLKAAHHHHHHHHHHHH<- battle cry.

Comment

My ultimate goal is to have a G6 GTP that performs and handles better than stock. I have achieved that goal, but there is one mod left to do. After I clean up the 'Y' pipe before the resonator, my modding is complete.
                2008 Mazda Mazdaspeed3 GT
                Forge Motorsports BPV
                CP-E Xcel Nano SRI
                HKS 3" Hi-Power CBE
                HyperTech Max Energy Tune

Comment

I'm right with KMAN on his ultimate goal of desiring better handling and performance. I am also nearly there. I need only to get the car lowered, get a tuned ECM, perhaps some aftermarket shocks and/or struts (if they ever come out) and I'm done on the performance and handling goals.
                  I may over time decide to do a few more appearance mods, but for the most part the car is almost there.

I want to add that the users here have been nothing short of inspirational in getting there. Most notably, because of KMAN, Jake, and Kyle along with many others, I've learned a lot about what mods worked and which were 'fluff'. Thanks guys, for being the trailblazers! :smoke:
                  SOLD * 2006 G6 GTP 6MT * SOLD
                  Crimson Red W/Taupe 2-Tone Leather; DoctorSpeed Stage 4 CAB, Custom Dual Muffler Exhaust ;"JAKED" Lower Grille, GM Strut Bar, Aftermarket Spoiler, White Faced Gauges, Painted Interior Parts, Window Tints, Mostly debadged.
                  CURRENT: 2007 Acura TL Type-S 286 HP 6MT
                  Moroccan Red Pearl /Taupe Leather Sports Seats; Tints: 15% rears, 50% fronts;Axis Hiro 18X8.5 hyper silver wheels w/Yokohama Advan S.4. 245/40/18 UHPAS Tires; Color-Matched Splash Guards

Comment

Keep it alive and well maintained. I'm planning to keep my 6 for a long time, and a companion to my future Solstice Club Sport.
                    <-- Gray G6? Click!
                    2006 G6 SE V6 3.5L Sedan "Sharon", Stealth Gray Metallic, 1SA+CF5+PCM+PDX - Sold but will not be forgotten... will always have a special place in my heart.
                    2006 Solstice 2.4L I4 "Kristin", Shadow Gray Metallic, 1SA+JL9+G80+PCQ+ZQ2+ZQ3
                    Life moves fast, don't miss a thing.

Comment

My goal is to make the boys cry when I blow their doors off!

Actually, first on the list is to black out the windows, then it's all about making the car sound "beefy!" I have to have some power to back up the sound so next will be some speed enhancers.

Thank goodness I've already had the interior coated because some jerk dumped a soda in my car while I had the top down at the beach. Loser!
                      2007 Blue Gold Crystal Metallic GT Convertible

Comment

Originally posted by G6Girl
                        Thank goodness I've already had the interior coated because some jerk dumped a soda in my car while I had the top down at the beach. Loser!
                        People like that need to be beaten.

Do you have any pictures of your car?

Comment

Not yet. I'm going to detail this weekend and then take some. It's suppose to be int 80's so I'll get to put the top down. WOOO HOOO!
                          2007 Blue Gold Crystal Metallic GT Convertible

Comment

oh... on the car I suppose.
                            BMG Cofounder who happens to be a Petrolsexual
                            ^ The Man
                            v The Legend

Comment

Originally posted by jonnycat
                              oh... on the car I suppose.
                              *smack*

- Black/Black, Leather, Monsoon, Panoramic
                              - Painted Headlights, 35% Tint, Silver Emblem Overlays
                              - DS S3 Intake
                              - CarDomain link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2907956/1

Comment

I want the car to run in the 14s stock, then my next goal is to turn my lease in early and get something better.
                                2007 G6 GTP SEDAN A6 BGM
                                2002 Z28 M6 STOCK LUGNUTS
                                2005 MALIBRUISER (I MISS MY ECOTEC!)

Comment

Working...
                                X