Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is/are your ultimate goal(s) with your G6?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What is/are your ultimate goal(s) with your G6?

Oh I know technically i can...I just have to pay what I would for a mod thats worth that amount....LOL

Comment

Like everyone else said make it my own. The first thing in every vehicle I get is the sound system. Then I go into deep cleaning, detailing, and paint engine parts. From their I start to do minor performance modifications. Then its to the interior. I am usually into blue but since everything on the 6 interior is red that is going to be my theme. Other than that its just what every I am feeling froggy about doing when I get bored.
      2008 Pontiac G6 Base "Nothing Out Of The Ordinary"
      2008 Ford Edge

My Progression

Comment

ZZP turbo kit custom tune full exhaust spacers after its lowerrrr...THEN run it into THE GROUNDDD!!! haha
        18" Driftz 207b rims
        hpd front spoiler/lip
        racingline stb

Comment

running the g6 in mid 12 or 13 my goal

Comment

My ultimate goal is to get full potential out of my 3.6 vvt already did the look of it now its just adding as much power as possible lol mind you got lots of power already but it would be nice to have more
            Crabs intake with FPU upgrade airaid throttle body spacer cherry bomb Exaust ctrusa halo lights and hid 4300k fog lights hid 4300k gxp logo on windshield soon to be versente 208 chrome rims racing line strut bar and R1 concept crossed drilled and slotted rotors and scorched premium ceramic brake pads iridium plugs

Comment

Originally posted by Joejeep72 View Post
              My ultimate goal is to get full potential out of my 3.6 vvt already did the look of it now its just adding as much power as possible lol mind you got lots of power already but it would be nice to have more
              there isn't much to do besides, ECM, TCM, intake exhaust, port and polish, larger throttle body (if they make them for the LY7) intake spacer, grounding kit, motor mount inserts. I haven't seen them yet but lighter pulleys. thats about it really

Mods- VMS ECM/TCM Tune, Custom Magnaflow Cat Back, Full CRAB Intake, Racing Line Motor Mounts and Strut Tower Brace. Tinted Windows & Tails. EBC USR Rotors Front and Rear running YellowStuff Pads
              Originally posted by ahuhn
              so i just realized there a drawer in my room that has nothing in it but tequila, condoms and a blow up doll. cant figure out if thats a good thing or not

Comment

My ultimate goal is to have a car I enjoy without tons of issues, replacing the stereo that can play CDs and music from my phone and speakers (I'm going to run all new wires for everything), eagle eye projector headlights so they don't flood with water and get all foggy and a throaty exhaust. It's not a sports car, I know this but if it stays working well and running smoothly for another 100k miles, I'll be happy. I don't plan to sell the six until it stops working completely.

Eventually the ATI kit but I'm still unsure of it with the winters we have around here and how fragile it is, or so I hear.

20% Tint, Cross-Drilled & Slotted Rotors, Red Painted Calipers, 6000k H.I.D., LED Interior Lights, Carbon Fiber GM Interior, 18" SenDel S26 rims, Volant CAI.
                Wish List: Homelink, Black Sabersport projector headlights

Comment

Working...
                X