X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I haven't even made the first payment and already this

I have the worst luck with G6s

Re: I haven't even made the first payment and already this

Car was feeling like a little poultry apparently?

ISimple Ipod adapter, Heat wrapped Injen, CRABs Option 3, ?% Tint, 6000K HIDs,GT-R, Tinted Tails, Rear badge delete, Plastidiped grills and front dart, Brembos, Pulse p5 17"s, racingline MMIs

Comment

Is that the new version of Angry Birds?

Comment

Dinner?
        Traded in G6 GTP 17 September 2012 for 2011 Musang GT 5.0L 6sp manual.

"A turbo: exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.”

Get Honor, Stay Honor

Comment

Originally posted by SmartGTP View Post
          I love that game!!!
          Cold air intake, racingline engine mounts, painted engine cover, tinted tail lights, resonator delete, red and black calipers, Flowmaster 50 series, black upper recessed grills,cobalt ss/tc rims, massive audio nano 800w amp, pioneer A series 460W speakers, pioneer double din touch screen headunit and debadge[color=#FF0000][

My Progression:http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...;s+progression
          JOIN FOREVERPONTIAC.COM...NOW!!!!!!

Comment

You should rename your 6 to 'Waterfowl Mafia'

But seriously that sucks... How much does one of those grills set you back??

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
            Originally posted by wzbhnn
            We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

take it back and say you don't like it i want something else lol
              09 GT Coupe in Techno Grey, lowered on eibachs, debadged, duplicolor red calipers, Full CRABS setup, silver CRAB stickers in my coupe windows +20HP G6Performance.com decals ,carbon fibre inlays

Comment

and THIS is precisely the reason i do not like the 09.5 front bumpers...even tho they are pretty nice looking...........the recessed grills would have taken that MUCH metter....... it might bend the mesh of those a little but totally fixable............i hit a pheasant going 80mph when i had my chrome recessed grils in and it is a LOT bigger than that tiny bird and all it did was bend the mesh a little and all i had to do to fix it was remove the grill take off the clips holding on the mesh, pound it back flats between 2 pieces of wood, re-assemble and reinstall....

Comment

i just found a used one on ebay for 30 + shipping. Not too bad, must be cheap cuz of the the crappy quality...

Comment

be happy I had one go through the windshield of my semi at about 3:00AM talk about scaring the S_ IT out of you !!!

Comment

I didn't even noticed i hit a bird, it was probably riding with me for a couple of days before i saw the hole on the grill...... the smell didn't get to me tho

Comment

Looks like he flew threw that one...

Current: Debadged, K&N Air Filter, 3A Racing Exhaust Tips, Blue High Beam Bulb, Sirius/XM, Painted Calipers (Red) WAMS TUNE (93 Octane), Tints 5% back and rear 20% fronts, HID 6k,
                        Next: STB, Engine Detail, Paint Engine Plactic Componets Red Repaint Brake calipers

Comment

gives new meaning to bringing home dinner....

Wow....hit dead on.....literally.

Can you take a snap from further back??
                          Please consider supporting G6P -Tap here

MODS:
                          Crab Intakes CAB, MPD Ram Air hood, Custom exhaust,
                          WAMS High Performance Tune and a whole lot more....

Comment

Originally posted by SmartGTP View Post
                            Originally posted by jeffjr464 View Post
                            take it back and say you don't like it i want something else lol
                            made me LOL fo realz hahahh
                            MY PROGRESSION!

http://www.g6performance.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=20987

MY FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001142709219

Comment

I don't think its necessarily bad luck with G6's but more so with birds.....
                              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
                              X