• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cookiemonster's purple rims photo shoot

Edit ^ get out of the way now my post makes no sense lol jk

you two are about as cute as cookies car

Comment

I like them, I don't get why everyone's getting so pissed...
      sigpic
      Wheels, Hood, Taillights, Engine, Doors, Mirrors, Bumpers,
      Windows, Trunk, Seats, Radio, Carpet, Muffler, Sunroof,
      Shifter, Pedals, Headlights, Grilles, Door Panels, etc.

Comment

dude. no one is "pissed" about anything.
        sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

omg...totally forgot that u have the same opinion as everyone else out there and that no one else likes it because u said so...stop stating the same comments over and over again....i get the hint that u hate the purple but crazy as it may seem, some people like it too...crazy...i know...ur not into the tuner look...i get it...luckily ur opinion means so little to me and these purple rims get u so dam mad

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
            dude. no one is "pissed" about anything.
            read ur comments you post...its crazy how much u love reading my threads

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
              read ur comments you post...its crazy how much u love reading my threads
              as stated they are chocked full of lulz so you are damn right i do
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Well thank god I strive to make you laugh everyday....I think we need to take this to the next level and be facebook friends...bff 4eva

Comment

back on topic...did they use a fish eye on some of the shots?? What kind of camera was used??
                  A whole lot of mods and a freakin lesbo after me....
                  Originally posted by 08blackgt
                  hahaha i fukin love Darlene

Comment

And what kind of paint. They finish looks good on them. Is it just rattlecanned?
                    sigpic
                    Wheels, Hood, Taillights, Engine, Doors, Mirrors, Bumpers,
                    Windows, Trunk, Seats, Radio, Carpet, Muffler, Sunroof,
                    Shifter, Pedals, Headlights, Grilles, Door Panels, etc.

Comment

Yea just homedepot gloss plum purple spray paint...and ill have to find out on the lens...I know he used 2 different ones

Comment

well, i think those wheels look hideous but let us know how those pirelli snow tires work out for ya........thinkin about getting some next winter, i have Bridgestone blizzaks now and while they are absolutely awesome in the snow and ice they suck at handleing and steering response on dry/wet roads..........the pirellis i have no doubt handle pretty well on the dry roads but i wonder how well they actually do in the snow compaired to the blizzaks sooo after you get some miles in some decent snow, let us know how well they do or dont do.....

Comment

I like the purple honestly

Comment

Originally posted by infamous View Post
                            I like the purple honestly

thank you thank you...well sorry to say but these rims will be up for sale hopefully tomorrow...picking up some new wheels tomorrow, if all goes well and getting those professionaly powdercoated purple

Comment

^^ like that?

Comment

yep...so they'll look glossy and legit instead of the current spray job......kinda excited...prob make my black ones for winter and purple for summer

Comment

Working...
                                X