cookiemonster's purple rims photo shoot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cookiemonster's purple rims photo shoot

I'm with most everyone else. Driving the purple looks fine but standing still its no bueno lol. I think you should go darker on them also as mentioned above. Other then that the pics are hands down awesome!
    TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

thanks for all the comments...yea the dude def took some great shots here

sorry cindy, but u snooze u lose...i wonder how good these wheels might look on ur car with all the purple u got on urs....def would complete ur chick car

hopefully these scotzero perrielli tires hold up well in the snow

a mpd hood would be pretty sweet on this car...ill add that on my to-do list

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

I saw a white WRX STi with pink powdercoated wheels. And it was a guy driving it. Is the painting of wheels some homo color becoming a fad?

Why not just : Chrome, black or stock finish wheels?

Being different is not always a good thing. Look at all the negitive attention you are getting about the wheels. Is this what you WANTED?

Well props if you did because you are taking a beating for no reason because from what i have seen you made that one great G6. You made something to be proud of, and with pontiac dead we should all strive to make pontiac proud.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWildOne1954 View Post
          I saw a white WRX STi with pink powdercoated wheels. And it was a guy driving it. Is the painting of wheels some homo color becoming a fad?

Being different is not always a good thing. Look at all the negitive attention you are getting about the wheels. Is this what you WANTED?

OMG WAIT I HAVE A GREAT IDEA. why dont you just NOT paint YOUR wheels "some homo color" and quit dissing? like who even are you. and ps if you're going to talk about someone getting "negative" attention, you should probably spell it right.

thee wheels are growing on me and i think the shots came out nice.

Comment

thanks danni...yea gotta love newbs who know what there talking about...u stick to the basics and an ill mix it up al lil...i already had black wheels and was goin for a new look...don't be such a homophobe...its just a color bud

"Wheel gap can be compared to a vaginaa. The more fingers you can stick in the worse off you are. "

Comment

I love how the car looks now.... in the rolling shots. That and the stance is bad ass. Can't wait to see what you put on her in the spring once your winter rims are done.

Comment

Looks sick bro.

Comment

Props for all the positive comments on tristatetuners. Just a slight off topic quiestion. Do you still have to run the rear valance with the OEM ground effects, I would think not but not to sure after a few pics?
                  2009 Ford Mustang Premium Pony 4.0L
                  2001 GMC Sierra SL 4.3L

Comment

Thanks guys....the stock black valence comes off and the one I have now goes in its place...its the easiest part to install on the ground effects kit

I wish they made springs a lil lower or that coilsovers weren't so dam much

Comment

Double post..sorry
                      Last edited by cookiemonster17; 12-07-2010, 01:06 PM.

Comment

Awesome photography, awesome car... I hate the purple, not going to lie... But a deep dark purple would be the way to go!! Just my $0.02!!

My Progression---------------------Crimson Crusade---------------------Why Do I Run?
                        Originally posted by wzbhnn
                        We all like different looks, that's why we mod!!

Comment

Originally posted by G6GIRLNJ View Post
                          ed you stole my color!!! im coming to your house and stealing your rims :-).. not really.. i plan on getting gtp rims and ill have them coated black and purple or just the lip purple..not sure yet.. but YOU STOLE MY COLOR DAMNIT!!!
                          its HER color..

Originally posted by cookiemonster17 View Post
                          thanks for all the comments...yea the dude def took some great shots here

sorry cindy, but u snooze u lose...i wonder how good these wheels might look on ur car with all the purple u got on urs....def would complete ur chick car

hopefully these scotzero perrielli tires hold up well in the snow

a mpd hood would be pretty sweet on this car...ill add that on my to-do list
                          it completed yours as well?

Originally posted by TheWildOne1954 View Post

Well props if you did because you are taking a beating for no reason because from what i have seen you made that one great G6. You made something to be proud of, and with pontiac dead we should all strive to make pontiac proud.
                          this.

Originally posted by danni nicole View Post
                          OMG WAIT I HAVE A GREAT IDEA. why dont you just NOT paint YOUR wheels "some homo color" and quit dissing? like who even are you. and ps if you're going to talk about someone getting "negative" attention, you should probably spell it right.

thee wheels are growing on me and i think the shots came out nice.

LIKE OMG LIKE SERIOUSLY STOP IT OMG SRSLY.

thanks danni...yea gotta love newbs who know what there talking about...u stick to the basics and an ill mix it up al lil...i already had black wheels and was goin for a new look...don't be such a homophobe...its just a color bud
                          post count=knowledge....profits.
                          sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Honestly crimson, did I makeout with ur girl or somethin in the past? Why you so mad? You just can't get enough of stalkin my threads...I honestly think you have a man crush on me or somethin...u respond the most in every thread I post....I'm flattered...

Comment

Honestly crimson, did I makeout with ur girl or somethin in the past? Why you so mad? You just can't get enough of stalkin my threads...I honestly think you have a man crush on me or somethin...u respond the most in every thread I post....I'm flattered...
                              no, but you are right i cant resist your threads because all of them are good for a laugh. your logic is non-existant. im not mad at all, your car was completely legit and cool (minus the exhaust tips the size of alaska) and then you take a dump on it by putting purple rims to "be different" and "think out of the box" when in all reality those "looks" you want to get are looks of disgust from car enthusiasts thinking...WTF is that. i bet less than 5% of people looking at it aren't getting a laugh like "omg hes so silly, what a jokester" more like "omg i cant stop laughing at that moron who painted his rims purple thinking he's funny/cool"

as stated above, if those are the looks you want, kudos, mission accomplished. but if not then i guess i have nothing to say as me, and many others have warned of the excessive amount of stupid that your ride is now sporting.

for the record, with any good camera and retouching, most cars will look badass with rolling shots. period. as i said, pics are badass, rims-completely stupid.

sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Chris White
                                http://www.GTOShiftLight.com
                                2006 Spice Red GTO - Stock
                                2012 CTS-V 1 of 57 Custom IPC/BCM/Radio Corsa/LPE CAI
                                2012 Cherokee SRT8 - Stockish
                                2013 SRX - Custom IPC, BCM and CUE
                                2013 XTS Platinum - Custom IPC

Comment

Working...
                                X