How a G6 saved my life with a little/lot of help from above

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How a G6 saved my life with a little/lot of help from above

Damn, glad you're okay, mine just got totaled about a week ago. Still undecided on what my next car is. Make sure you post up what you get next.
    RIP 2007 Black G6 GT Coupe - you will be missed

"The H is silent."

Comment

Originally posted by The01Cav View Post
      Sucks, glad to see you made out pretty good from the accident. Such a shame for a set of leather seats to go to waste too.....

Originally posted by uzun1986 View Post
      Nevermind her seats her life was in danger bud......Glad to see you are alright. Hope nothin ever happens to the GXP like that.
      lol thank you both! 01cav...was exactly a thought I had today!

CARDOMAIN ................ PROGRESSION
      08 G6 GXP 20/10% tinted windows including 10" 10% brow,
      Crabs Intake Opt. 3 w/ FPU, Angel Eye Halo Projector Head Lights,
      Eibach Pro Kit lowering springs, Powder coated grilles, Raceingline STB,
      & Riken Raptors ZR 245/45-18's.
      TO BE INSTALL:
      Cquence Rotors, ceramic brake pads & paint calipers black
      92 LX Notchback mustang ~ Mods: 50 series flowmaster exhaust, 373 gears
      LOST BUT NOT FORGOTTEN 2006 G6 GT
      http://www.epicimpressionsphotography.com/

Comment

Originally posted by cHrewone View Post
        Damn, glad you're okay, mine just got totaled about a week ago. Still undecided on what my next car is. Make sure you post up what you get next.
        how did you total yous? were you injuried?

I'm actually looking at an BLK 09 GXP coupe it only has 1,100 miles on it dealer hasnt ever sold it so its new but old

TO BE INSTALL:

Comment

more photos

TO BE INSTALL:

Comment

Originally posted by EpicRed View Post
            how did you total yous? were you injuried?

I'm actually looking at an BLK 09 GXP coupe it only has 1,100 miles on it dealer hasnt ever sold it so its new but old
            I was suprised mine got totaled, it wasn't half as bad as yours, but it happened due to someone pulling out in front of me. He was in an SUV so his reinforcement bar was kind of high, and we hit corners, so it went straight through the headlight and into the engine bay. It actually cracked the engine block. I was only going 30-40, but the way we hit was why it was totaled. I was fine, just pretty mad. I had just had the car for about a month.

Dang I hope you get it. I was looking around for GXP coupes too, but the only one around here is a maroon one with 60,000 miles on it. I would love a black one.
            RIP 2007 Black G6 GT Coupe - you will be missed

"The H is silent."

Comment

holy chop top...
              sigpic

2004 LS1 A4 Quicksilver w/ Red Interior 1 of 301 -

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Turning and Stopping- Cquence Drilled and Slotted Rotors

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Fully modded G6 GTP-TRADED

Comment

Originally posted by CrimsonGTP View Post
                holy chop top...
                i thought the exact same thing! WOW very happy to hear u made it out of that ok. good luck with your next one!
                2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

O.O
                  sigpic

GO-K&N Intake, Spintech Exhaust, Pacesetter Headers, Catless Mids, Tuned using HPTuners By Rian

Show- SAP Repros in Satin black, fake SAP mod, Tinted tails by Jorge, Satin Black Badges, 35% tint all around, Satin Black painted 17's, Flat Splitter

Electronics- Pioneer AVIC F90BT, JL 500.1 Monoblock Amp, JL 12W3-2, DDMTuning 8k 55watt HID hi/low, All Interior and Cluster LED Swap by Bohnman,

Comment

but srsly i think itll buff out. fs thread for the headlights and front bumper plz?
                    sigpic

Comment

WOW....thats crazy! At least you walked away somewhat ok.... that's what matters the most!

Comment

Originally posted by cHrewone View Post
                        I was suprised mine got totaled, it wasn't half as bad as yours, but it happened due to someone pulling out in front of me. He was in an SUV so his reinforcement bar was kind of high, and we hit corners, so it went straight through the headlight and into the engine bay. It actually cracked the engine block. I was only going 30-40, but the way we hit was why it was totaled. I was fine, just pretty mad. I had just had the car for about a month.

Dang I hope you get it. I was looking around for GXP coupes too, but the only one around here is a maroon one with 60,000 miles on it. I would love a black one.
                        Man that sucks I had mine for just over 4 yrs bought her brand new! I originally wanted a blk one but they had sold it before my day off & got down there so I got this one & now I wish I could find a wht GXP cuz blk is just a BITCH to keep clean, & you can see the swirl marks easier. wht shows dirt but does not show flaws in the paint at all!!!

I am glad you did not get hurt sucks about your car sucks about mine

TO BE INSTALL:

Comment

Thats why I ordered silver
                          GMPP Cat-Back Exhaust, MMS Headers, 3" DP with Electric cutout, Full CRAB Intake, RacingLine Street Motor Mounts, NRG Engine Damper, RacingLine Strut Tower Bar, Vector 91 ECM/TCM Tune/HSRK, R1Concept Brakes, HAWK Ceramic Pads, DW's 245/45/18 with TC Wheels, Poly. Sway Bar Bushings, 6000K HID's Lows & Fogs 35watts & 55watts 6,000K Hi-beams

Future: Slicks for the track & Maybe alittle Nitrous

Comment

Originally posted by uzun1986 View Post
                            Thats why I ordered silver
                            Yeah I also found a 09 sil GXP but it's been owned & has 22k miles on it so I'm gonna try for the never owned ones first but it's on my list!

TO BE INSTALL:

Comment

well my GXP is going back soon. I hope it makes it to someone on here. Its got maybe 15K miles on it
                              2011 Ibis B8 Audi S4

*When you turn your car on... does it return the favor?*

Comment

Originally posted by Xxgxpstreet08xX View Post
                                well my GXP is going back soon. I hope it makes it to someone on here. Its got maybe 15K miles on it
                                i hope it goes to someone on here too...........i still think u should keep it tho Ally

i would have gotten it if i wasnt able to get the one i have now LOL ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X