Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Signal Light

Hey,

I have a problem with one of my rear tail lights. I have running lights, but no brake or signal indication on the passenger side.

I've looked for a fuse, but I can't seem to find it, in either the manual or the schematic on the back of the fuse covers.

Anyone know where I can find the fuse for the rear signal / brake lights?
    Modifications:
    [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
    [In Progress] Racingline Mount Inserts / Wiring Kit
    [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Re: Rear Signal Light

Z, I think it's the bulb. I believe the same bulb handles both tasks. You can easily remove the right rear light housing by accessing it in the trunk. Your owner's manual is very descriptive of the process. Last week my left rear signal light was on the fritz and I picked up the correct replacement bulb at Crappy Tire, followed the manual and in 5 minutes it was all done, easy cheesy. If it turns out to be a fuse problem (which I doubt) there are 3 fuse box locations, from memory, and they are detailed in the manual as well. I hope this helps.
    Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
    Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
    Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

It probably is the bulb, do the reverse lights work? Or take the bulb out from the right side and put it in the left side, that will answer if it is the bulb or not.
      Also, the fuse for the brake/turn signals is one fuse for both sides (I believe), so probably not that, but if it is, the fuse panel for the tail lights are in the fuse panel on the left side of the trunk behind the carpet

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Originally posted by BORN2SKI View Post
        It probably is the bulb, do the reverse lights work? Or take the bulb out from the right side and put it in the left side, that will answer if it is the bulb or not.
        Also, the fuse for the brake/turn signals is one fuse for both sides (I believe), so probably not that, but if it is, the fuse panel for the tail lights are in the fuse panel on the left side of the trunk behind the carpet
        Tried the bulb swap. Already got a replacement and its all fixed.

Thanks guys.
        Modifications:
        [Completed] CRAB 03/04 + WMS 91 Octane Tune + MPD Hood w/ Hood Struts + GT-R Exhaust + Red Interior Lighting + De-Badged + Overlays + Chrome Window Trim + 20% Tint + Racingline Strut Bar
        [In Progress] Racingline Mount Inserts / Wiring Kit
        [Later Days] Audio Controls + G6 Mats + New Rims + Tail-Light Replacement + Street Glow + Trunk Sub

Comment

You're welcome. We Canadians are always ready to help one another.

Comment

We're awesome arent we...eh

Progression Page - G6P Garage

They had like 47 different kinds of diapers there so I picked up some ShamWow's and Duct Tape instead

Comment

Mais oui, mon ami.

Comment

Working...
              X