What an arse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an arse

Just because you just got spanked doesnt mean you disrespect the other. Be a real man and act like it, for those of you that dont know the story after the Denver Broncos beat the Kansas City Chiefs 49 to 29, cheifs coach Todd Hadley refused to shake Broncos coach Josh McDaniels hand after the game which is an ongoing tradition of all NFL games, what a poor loser and I have absolutley no repect for him now.

http://www.cardomain.com/id/WS6Racing" Totaly Badged 2006 Red GT Loaded
    Originally posted by [i
    Nancy Reagan[/i]]"Theres no such thing as a stupid question, theres just stupid people that ask questions" 1987

Re: What an arse

Poor sportsmanship seems to be more and more common these days.
    07 G6 GT Progression [traded]
    05 Sentra S-ER Spec-V Progression

Comment

Sore loser
      2015 Chevy SS, Perfect Blue Metallic, Sunroof, No Spare, M6
      Appearance: Full LED Conversion, 6000L D3S HID Bulbs, Holden Rear and Front Embloms
      Go Stuff: Diablew 93 Octane Tune

Missed and not forgotten. Traded.
      2005 CGM GTO.
      386whp, 364ft-lb torque, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Tuning, K&N Intake, VX Tails, Halo Projectors
      2009 G8 GT SRM Premium Package, 6000K LED + HID Lows, Factory Bluetooth Retrofit, Atari Gauges, Factory iPod Control, 93 Octane Diablew Tune, Vararam Intake, MBR Strut Bar, Corsa Catback, DBA 4000SX Slotted + Drilled Rotors, Hawk Ceramic Pads.

Comment

There must be more to this story as I can see that Hadley is pointing a finger at McDaniels, and shaking hands is a tradition. So who has the scoop?
        Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
        Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
        Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

Google is your friend... nOObz...

http://www.localnews8.com/news/25800362/detail.html

Originally posted by BAMBAMM
          I'm about the best wingman in the San Joaquin Valley...........I'm the guy that will hit on the ugly friend, so you can swoop in and bag the hottie friend.

Comment

Bad, I don't have time to play on my computer during office hours (except for this site) so thanks for the info. BTW, I am not a noob!
            Mods: Lampoon's crabs under my hood (CAB and FPU w/K&N)
            Partial debadging, blackout window chrome and black overlays; Racingline FSB;
            Redline Elite Quick Lifts; HSRK; intake resonator delete

Comment

sportsmanship....whats that.....
              TRADED IN BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN: 2006 GT Coupe in granite metallic, 15/5% tint, vinyl side marker deletes, Doctor Speed Stage 3 CAI, RED calipers by DupliColor, RED LED interior lights, 45 LED tail lights, WideView 8000K HID coversion kit, Nokya Artic White fogs installed, running MoBil 1, FIRST ever granite metallic color matched headlights!! Color matched eyelids just finished! GT-R Exhaust installed. R1 Concepts drilled and slotted zinc plated front rotors.

Comment

Working...
              X